Cohuna/kerang

Zensu

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed there was a change of judge for these shows on the front page of the dogsvic website, but because I'm not in Vic, I can't log in and access the details. Can someone fill me in? Thanks

Change of judge - Cohuna Kennel Club & Cohnuna A P & H Society

The Cohuna Kennel Club Inc & Cohuna A P & H Society Inc have advised that Mrs E Maitland and Mr J Lewington are unable to judge at these events.

Mrs M Courtney-Reid (SA) will now judge group 7 & general specials on 16 March and groups 2 & 5 on 17 March (am show).

Mrs J Egan (SA) will now judge groups 2 & 5 on 16 March and group 4 on 17 March (am show)

BIS - Great Dane, bred by Daneranger

RUBIS - Pointer

Baby - Golden

Minor - Shar Pei

Puppy - Samoyed

Jnr - wei

Inter - BIS

Aust Bred - Great Dane, bred by Daneranger

Open - RUBIS

Edited by SwaY

RUBIG 3 at his second show in Australia was the Brittany, Am Ch. Dogwood Hollow C I Can Dance aka Rudy. I'm sure this will be the first of many for this stunning dog!!

Wow this is a georgeous Brittany

Yes he is just stunning! A very exciting import for Tobenlee. His sire recently won an AOM at Westminster too.

Thanks Sway...Was very proud of my Dane kids (Darkat) especially Asti Riccadonna (Madonna)

We had a fabby time, weather was kind...grounds fantastic..special TY to the committee for a well run show

Shar Pei was Rodney's..it went grp today.