Litters Due In May 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well after some deliberation we decided to give Miss Crystal another go with her beau in South Australia. So she flew over last Friday 23/3 and on Saturday morning had a half hour tie. Another half hour tie on Monday morning 26/3 and same again on Tuesday evening 27/3.

Picked her up from the airport last Wednesday after her second Honeymoon.

We decided on a "back to back" mating as having the one singleton didn't take anything out of her except most of her coat, and no guarantees of conception so worth giving it another try as we have a free service to use on her anyway.

So fingers and paws crossed here for puppies (hopefully more than one this time!) late May, around the 26th. Will have her scanned after ANZAC day. :crossfingers:

Matilda had her ultrasound today and she's pregnant! :thumbsup:

Saw three little ones but this girl is well known for hiding her kids, last time she had a little the ultrasound showed 2 and she ended up with 8.

Saw three little ones but this girl is well known for hiding her kids, last time she had a little the ultrasound showed 2 and she ended up with 8.

:thumbsup:

We are hopefully here for a litter of Portuguese Water dogs around the 23rd of May, very excited! :D

Well after some deliberation we decided to give Miss Crystal another go with her beau in South Australia.

Woohoo, more May babies on the way :D

How are all the mums-to-be going? Winter is getting a real little belly happening now.

I think the first post needs updating :)

Crystal has that "faraway look" in her eye. :laugh:

But I'm not going to get my hopes up till I see a little squirmer on the Ultrasound after ANZAC day. :)

Well I rang the vets to make an appointment and they said "Bring her in now if you like" so of course I'm up there in a flash and the Ultrasound has revealed 3 pups! :whee:

Yay! That's a relief after her singleton effort last time. Due around May 26-29th. My calculations say between day 27 and 30 and measurements on scan says around day 31. So I'm going by the first matings.

Edited by LizT

We'll be on the cautious side and say "possible pregnancy" with pups due at end of May but she could whelp

1st June.

Schipps is the breed. No ultrasound done yet but her moods indicate pregnancy.

LizT, Congrats on the little ones, I hope she gives you what you want.

BB

We'll be on the cautious side and say "possible pregnancy" with pups due at end of May but she could whelp

1st June.

Schipps is the breed. No ultrasound done yet but her moods indicate pregnancy.

LizT, Congrats on the little ones, I hope she gives you what you want.

BB

Thanks BB,

She's already done that with the lovely singleton bitch she gave me last November. :hug: She had a free return so I thought I'd give her another go before she got back into full coat. It's just a relief to know she can produce more than the one pup. If I didn't try again I'd always be wondering.

Fingers and paws crossed for your girl. :)

Congrats to everyone who is confirmed, and :crossfingers: for everyone awaiting confirmation :)

Winter had her xray and it's looking like she has at least six puppies on board.

ETA: She's due Sun/Mon but I'm thinking Fri/Sat more likely.

post-23174-0-67094100-1335185900_thumb.jpg

Edited by Miss B

Awww, puppies first photo shoot :laugh:

You know now I can see a bigger image I think I can see 7?

Can't wait to see how many you get :D

The thought of 7 puppies really, really scares me :eek: :laugh: That would be a huge litter for a JS!!

Not long now I guess, and we'll know :D

How is Miss Matilda going? Winnie is a bit over it now! She sways from side to side when she walks, she's like a barrel on legs lol...