Litters Due In May 2012

Bilbo Baggins

Matilda is good, she's so big!

She's a bit flat today and vomited up her dinner but is ok now and the puppies are wriggling around.

There is one little chap on the left who is always on the move, poor Matilda.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww, puppies first photo shoot :laugh:

You know now I can see a bigger image I think I can see 7?

Can't wait to see how many you get :D

The thought of 7 puppies really, really scares me :eek: :laugh: That would be a huge litter for a JS!!

Not long now I guess, and we'll know :D

How is Miss Matilda going? Winnie is a bit over it now! She sways from side to side when she walks, she's like a barrel on legs lol...

Not too great at reading X-rays, I counted 5 at least 8 times and 6 once! :o

Good luck with however many pups. :)

Thanks BB,

She's already done that with the lovely singleton bitch she gave me last November. :hug: She had a free return so I thought I'd give her another go before she got back into full coat. It's just a relief to know she can produce more than the one pup. If I didn't try again I'd always be wondering.

Fingers and paws crossed for your girl. :)

Good luck on your litter.

Hoping for a colored pup but doubtful as the gene isn't strong on her side or the stud dogs side. Would love a colored one though.

BB

Not too great at reading X-rays, I counted 5 at least 8 times and 6 once! :o

Good luck with however many pups. :)

Thanks :) There are 5 skulls and spines, plus an extra spine - must be a shy puppy hiding his/her little head from view :laugh:

Matilda had her xray done today. We can easily see 5 and maybe an extra little spine.

:thumbsup:

I think I can see 5 skulls and 6 spines! Matilda and Winter are copying each other :D

ETA: Winnie's baby belly, pic taken tonight

3344qyu.jpg

Edited by Miss B

Awww...don't they love showing their tummies! :laugh:

I said "Show me your nips" to Crissy last pregnancy, so I could inspect her development to see if there were any early signs of change and this time she knows what I want and just rolls over for me!

Yep :laugh: She spends most of her time at the moment asleep on her back, but she's so rolly polly that she has a bit of difficulty getting back up again lol. Poor girl, it will all be over soon!!! Temps stable so far and no milk, so I think a couple of days yet.

I think you're in for a long night Miss B, good luck :D

Matilda has started getting in her whelping box more often and sleeping in it (good to know she likes it), making nests in the garden beds and she's got a lot of milk.

Don't think she is too far off now.

Edited by Bjelkier

Thanks Silverblue :)

Here are some photos of Winnie and her new babies. She's doing a fantastic job with them and they are all gaining weight and very content.

Congratulations Miss B and what a lovely family they are! :laugh: