Litters Due In May 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do too, ive never had a parti colour before, only all brindles!

Hows Chrissy doing?! ... :crossfingers::coffee:

Not a great photo but this is my little girl :thumbsup:

:welcome:

She looks like she's doing well. :) I love a parti colour. :love:

Crissy is doing better than me! :laugh: Last night she cuddled up on the bed next to me and when I awoke to go to work she wasn't there....she'd gone and lay down in the whelping box (which is bedside). She has the whole house on "High alert". Today is day 59, just needs to simmer a bit longer. :)

Edited by LizT

Oh how exciting!!!

I do too, ive never had a parti colour before, only all brindles!

Hows Chrissy doing?! ... :crossfingers::coffee:

Not a great photo but this is my little girl :thumbsup:

:welcome:

She looks like she's doing well. :) I love a parti colour. :love:

Crissy is doing better than me! :laugh: Last night she cuddled up on the bed next to me and when I awoke to go to work she wasn't there....she'd gone and lay down in the whelping box (which is bedside). She has the whole house on "High alert". Today is day 59, just needs to simmer a bit longer. :)

Keira is in labor!!!!

STarted at 9 this morn, took her to vets for check up around 2pm, they said if no pups by morn to bring her back in, but pups are doing great..

its now 11pm, and still not much happening!

She vomites up the calcium, and appears to take her sweet time! lol..

wish me luck i dont want another sleepless night

Keira is in labor!!!!

STarted at 9 this morn, took her to vets for check up around 2pm, they said if no pups by morn to bring her back in, but pups are doing great..

its now 11pm, and still not much happening!

She vomites up the calcium, and appears to take her sweet time! lol..

wish me luck i dont want another sleepless night

How are you all doing PomsNZ?

Puppies are coming.....so far there are five and there are more lumps in that belly so I'm thinking three or four more. Mom is settling in nicely after being quite confused by the whole thing first up this morning!

Puppies are coming.....so far there are five and there are more lumps in that belly so I'm thinking three or four more. Mom is settling in nicely after being quite confused by the whole thing first up this morning!

Good luck with the rest of them.

Sounds like it's all going well. :)

Well it's day 61 and despite showing a great deal of interest in the food bowl Crissy isn't all that fussed about eating right now! That's a first :eek: ...things must be getting a bit tight in there.

Her temperature has been hovering between 37.5 and 37.7 last night when I got up to go to work it was 37.3 and this morning at 8.00 am is was 37.00. At 9.00 am it was back up to 37.2. I think it may have dropped during the night and is on it's way back up??

Ahh...she's at her food bowl, just having a little snack now. :laugh:

About day 47in this photo....Due about the 22 I think.

How are all the mums in labour this morning?!

Angelsun what breed do you have? That's a huge litter!

German Pinschers!

We are proud to announce that after a day long labor Keira FINALLY pushed out 4 gorgeous wee pups, 2 girls and 2 boys.

Have just got back from vets, 1 of the wee girls isn't doing so well, so had to get instruction on tube feeding.

Good pick, 1 light and 1 dark of each :)

nicely balanced litter I thought :)

so my sleepless nights are to continue, fingers Xed this wee girl makes it..

That's what I thought but I thought they were little dogs .... Better go off and do some research on GPs!!

Woohoo Liz, looking forward to news ...

About day 47in this photo....Due about the 22 I think.

How are all the mums in labour this morning?!

Angelsun what breed do you have? That's a huge litter!

German Pinschers!

What a perfectly balanced litter!

I tend to use probiotics on the bitch and the pup, if I have one that's weak and fading. Along with all the usual other supportive care like tube feeding and warmth. I just put the probiotic powder in the milk.

Good luck with her and fingers crossed.

We are proud to announce that after a day long labor Keira FINALLY pushed out 4 gorgeous wee pups, 2 girls and 2 boys.

Have just got back from vets, 1 of the wee girls isn't doing so well, so had to get instruction on tube feeding.

Good pick, 1 light and 1 dark of each :)

nicely balanced litter I thought :)

so my sleepless nights are to continue, fingers Xed this wee girl makes it..