Litters Due In May 2012

Bilbo Baggins

Sad day at the vet today. One of the pups that was to fly to a family on Friday has a very severe and life threatening heart murmur, so the decision was made to put him to sleep. The pup I was to keep will be sent instead to the lovely family. Not fun doing this at 8 weeks of age....

I'm very sorry Angelsun

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My two Whoppet babies are 9 weeks old today! Lyric has flown from QLD (where my bitch is currently staying and where they were born) all the way here to Perth to me! She will start her show career a few days past 12 weeks .... I hope!

The boy is staying in QLD with the person who leased my bitch.

Now I wonder if I can upload photos from my iPhone? ...

Here she is getting some love from my 2 daughters! (One with a gob full of sausage!! :laugh: )

post-6570-0-29000100-1342669762_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-16367500-1342669773_thumb.jpg

Edited by Whipitgood

My two Whoppet babies are 9 weeks old today! Lyric has flown from QLD (where my bitch is currently staying and where they were born) all the way here to Perth to me! She will start her show career a few days past 12 weeks .... I hope!

Here she is getting some love from my 2 daughters! (One with a gob full of sausage!! :laugh: )

Lovely girls all round!

A Whippet baby is bigger than I remember LOL My Mother-in-laws must have been a smaller bitch or your kids are tiny compared to mine! :laugh:

It's funny my mum said the same thing! She is actually smaller than my cats and only weighs about 4 kg! She just looks big in these photos for some reason?!

Lovely girls all round!

A Whippet baby is bigger than I remember LOL My Mother-in-laws must have been a smaller bitch or your kids are tiny compared to mine! :laugh:

It's funny my mum said the same thing! She is actually smaller than my cats and only weighs about 4 kg! She just looks big in these photos for some reason?!

That's good, I was thinking Willow was a very small puppy. Our old German Shepherd did pick her up in his mouth and bring her to me when he took her away from our Border Collie X ACD bitch who went from being all nice to nasty in 0.01 seconds when I first bought her for my in laws. She was a mean bitch! (The Border X not the whippet!)

Lovely girls all round!