Ziggy 1 Year Old And Growing Up

Staffyluv

Here is the little (not so much) Mister...

He is 10 months old and weighs in at 22kg now..

I would love to know what he is crossed with - we got him from the pound when he was 7 months old as a staffy cross.

post-1950-0-02825200-1329800381_thumb.jpg

Edited by Staffyluv

He looks like trouble!! :laugh: :laugh:

Very handsome not so little man!!

:laugh: He is trouble, with a capital T... But so cute that he gets away with so much...

He is really submissive and plays so well with little dogs at the leash free park we go to each weekend... Really large dogs seem to frighten him, so we stay in the little dog/puppy section.. He just adores little puppies and SWFs, poodles etc.. He goes nuts when he sees them... It is the funniest thing to see this big boof head playing with all the little dogs...

He's beautiful Staffyluv. :love:

Is he even crossed? Most pounds put everything as a X. :laugh:

If he is crossed, I say he's a staffy x cuddlebear. ;)

Yeah he is definitely a cross - not sure what with but he is way to big to be a stafford.

He is a big cuddle bum, he loves to sleep on you or as close as possible...

Thanks all, he is pretty special to us...

He's beautiful Staffyluv. :love:

Is he even crossed? Most pounds put everything as a X. :laugh:

If he is crossed, I say he's a staffy x cuddlebear. ;)

Yeah he is definitely a cross - not sure what with but he is way to big to be a stafford.

He is a big cuddle bum, he loves to sleep on you or as close as possible...

Thanks all, he is pretty special to us...

Oh ok, well in that case he is crossed with a giant cuddlebear. :laugh:

'Giant' being the best description...

He is only 10 months old, weighs in at about 22kg and he is so strong...

He seems to have slowed on the height growth and be filling out across the chest, back and his legs seem more solid (rather than that gangly puppy look they get)...

I have never had a cross breed before and I now understand all those threads in general - what breed is my dog..

It really does play on your mind, what is he??? :laugh:

I accept he is a cross but when we are out walking we do get lots of people asking what is he??

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know -I have had heaps tell me he is a pit bull, he is a stafford, he is an amstaff..

To me he is a staffy cross and that is OK (I do wonder what with but I will never know)...

He is divine most of the time -when he is not digging, running mud through the house or annoying other dogs at the dog park..

He has taken to being really in the face of a couple of really shy dogs and even though they have a snap to tell him to stop, he just won't.

He has missed out on so much run time this week with me trying to get his recall back to what it was.

It has gradually become worse to the point where last week, he would not recall at all while he was annoying this poor black dog at the park... I had to leash him and take him away...

It has gradually become worse to the point where last week, he would not recall at all while he was annoying this poor black dog at the park... I had to leash him and take him away...

He is gorgeous whatever the heritage.

It seems that he's being a typical teenager. It's ok, it will pass. You know what to do :D

He is gorgeous whatever the heritage.

It seems that he's being a typical teenager. It's ok, it will pass. You know what to do :D

Ah, I thought about that but them thought, I have given him a lot of free time lately and now I am paying for it... He has crossed his boundaries a few times and as I have been busy, with the foster etc, he has gotten away with stuff I would normally pull him up on...

Cheeky boy, just melts my heart...

• 1 month later...