Noorat Shows

Workers

Yes they will be but a different cater.

Thanks, hope it's as good as we are used to lol...... Anky

Anky, is that you ?? the same Anky with Chickens ?????

Well I do have chickens :laugh: Just depends on who you mean, didnt think there was another Anky lol

If you are the Anky i'm talking about you will know what CLAHF's stand's for ;)

:(

No sorry I don't lol,, wow must be two of us :laugh:

Bugga, she also has the same breed as you and show's, maybe she is your evil twin or vice versa :laugh: I was so expecting you to say you know Chicken Lovers

Edited by Tenties

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, yes that is me, didn't think of the chicken site lol. Brain not functioning well and didn't pick up on the abbreviation

Oh wow, now i know who you are on here :thumbsup: i take it you know who i am by my dogs ???? lol they are a dead give away :laugh:

Oops, yes that is me, didn't think of the chicken site lol. Brain not functioning well and didn't pick up on the abbreviation

Oh wow, now i know who you are on here :thumbsup: i take it you know who i am by my dogs ???? lol they are a dead give away :laugh:

Yes lol come and say Gday if you go to Noorat

Just received Sat AM show numbers etc only. A bit odd that the 2 shows details were not together?

I have just received my numbers for the sat am and twilight show...twilight numbers have twilight stamped on them and my "am" envelope only has one number in it. So I am confused. :D

Just received Sat AM show numbers etc only. A bit odd that the 2 shows details were not together?

I have just received my numbers for the sat am and twilight show...twilight numbers have twilight stamped on them and my "am" envelope only has one number in it. So I am confused. :D

Just give Beth a ring or see her at the show, i bet she will have a heap of numbers with her in the tent for one reason or another ;)

Yes lol come and say Gday if you go to Noorat

I only live up the road and usually enter , but this year missed out because i didnt get my young fellas paper work back from VCA in time, in fact i only just got them today :mad not to worry though as Solly and i are going anyway just to socialize ...Solly is a bit feral and i'm trying to teach him to be a bit calmer (:laugh: ) its not working as yet but i have till Soveriegn City which is his first show not expecting to do any good its more for a learning experience for him, i just have to get all four feet to stay on the ground when walking :o hope to catch up with you, you will see me there with Solly at the Gr2 ring i have a patch on my glasses over the left eye...cant miss me fat and glasses ok :thumbsup:

Just give Beth a ring or see her at the show, i bet she will have a heap of numbers with her in the tent for one reason or another ;)

Thanks Tentie I will.

Thanks Tentie I will.

All sorted :thumbsup:

For anyone interested "Champion Shots Photography" will be at the Noorat shows.

I will either be at group1 Cavaliers or floating around the rings with the camera.

Feel free to call or SMS or email if you were wanting to arrange for me to be ringside for your breed at some point over the weekend or for a personal photo shoot.

www.championshots.com.au

contact details on the site

Clare

For anyone interested "Champion Shots Photography" will be at the Noorat shows.

I will either be at group1 Cavaliers or floating around the rings with the camera.

Feel free to call or SMS or email if you were wanting to arrange for me to be ringside for your breed at some point over the weekend or for a personal photo shoot.

www.championshots.com.au

contact details on the site

Clare

Emailed you

CONGRATULATIONS to Bilbo Baggins and Bilbo Baggins Jnr. on titling the lovely black and tan Cavalier bitch Aust. Ch. Miniatura Montana.

:cheer::champagne::cheers::clap::cheer::happydance::whee::grouphug:

Edited by LizT

CONGRATULATIONS to Bilbo Baggins and Bilbo Baggins Jnr. on titling the lovely black and tan Cavalier bitch Aust. Ch. Miniatura Montana.

:cheer::champagne::cheers::clap::cheer::happydance::whee::grouphug:

While i'm here i'll say BIG Congrates to BBJ, BB and the little Miss who i spoke to this evening when i went for a look... :thumbsup:

Tenties did not realize you were champing at the bit for results yesterday. LOL.

No reception on the ground found s bit today up the hill a tad. :)

Have mental image of BB on hilltop, standing on one leg with Iphone in outreached hand above head! :laugh: