Free Resources For Rescues/ Pounds And Shelters

We are really happy to announce we have just completed the first collection of our new "So Your Dog Series" information sheets. These information sheets currently cover the topics below and are available to ANY rescue group, pound, shelter or foster care network who would like to pass them on to staff, volunteers and adopters. New topics will be added regularly.

In addition to the SYD series, we also have an adopted dogs training booklet and puppy training booklet that is available to be passed on to adopters.

The So Your Dog Series, Collection One currently contains the following topics

So Your Dog- Pulls on the lead

So Your Dog- Is Destructive

So Your Dog- Toilets in the house

So Your Dog- Jumps up

So Your Dog- Doesn't come when called

Please email [email protected] if you would like us to send through these resources.

I emailed one directly to a foster carer as I am sure it will help with issues they are having with their foster. Thank you so much for your generosity.

• 1 month later...

I have handed out the sheets to a few people and the feedback is they are very helpful and easy to understand.

I received these resources today. Thank you, Cosmolo :thumbsup: I haven't had a chance to sit down and read all of them yet but I did flick through them and what I saw looked very logical, informative and useful.

Good stuff, and again, thanks for your support :)

Edited by horus