Dry Dog Food

DobieMum

If you have a breeders prefix and register online with royal canine - they now sell 20kg bag free postage to your door for $112

or

BigW and Woolworths sells Optimum 7kg for $30

i use to love purina (proplan, supercoat etc) but i find the product has gone down and the prices have gone up IMO

They do but your order has to be over 30kgs :D

Thats how I buy my food, I have a 3 month supply now AND a sexy new jacket with Royal Canin on it!

Nevafollo: i wanted to place an order so i could get a pretty red jacket - but i buy the 20kg for $99 down the road - so i havent purchased online.

even though that red jacket was tempting :laugh:

I have used Bonnie working dog for years, more than happy with it.

I have tried several premium brands over the years without much difference.

If I am trying to put weight on a dog I switch from Working Dog to Puppy.

If you have a breeders prefix and register online with royal canine - they now sell 20kg bag free postage to your door for $112

or

BigW and Woolworths sells Optimum 7kg for $30

i use to love purina (proplan, supercoat etc) but i find the product has gone down and the prices have gone up IMO

I'd love to use this option, but you have to have a certain amount of entire dogs, I have the Prefix, but only the 2 dogs at the moment.

My show dogs get Advance and the older ones thrive on Optimum. They all have gleaming coats and look amazing. Occassionally I'll add a raw egg and once a week they'll get a raw bone. They do well on this

Hi, I just have a question in regards to feeding raw... do you add vegetables/fruit/cereals to the dogs meal or do you mostly feed meat/bones with little to no 'additives'? I feed my dogs dry food everyday plus meaty bones/oily fish a few times a week. I would like to feed raw but I'm a bit intimidated as I don't really know what I'm doing. I have been told that only 25% of the diet should be protein and that too much protein is really bad for the dog. How do you know if the raw diet you're feeding is balanced? Thanks!