March 2012 Challenge

helen

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to think these Shutter Sisters 'words' are too hard... maybe we could select something easier like 'numbers', 'alphabet', 'macro'?

I agree with Sammie here. Some ideas that I think would be good IMO would be:

Colours

Alphabet

Numbers

Letters

Macro

Sunrise/Sunset

Animals

Emotion/Feelings (human or animal)

Nature

Holidays (Easter/Christmas/St Patricks Day etc.)

Just a thought :)

Good Job RedAngel! I have a straw photo I took this week for a "plastic" challenge - I'll post it tonight!

I'm thinking we should also start a thread with people to post ideas for the Monthly Challenges - what do you think?

Yes maybe thats an idea. I know lots of ppl are committed to one day a week pic topics...but I think different ideas will expand how we think of things. It would be nice to see this up and running again...its easy to take a pic of something of choice but trying to keep within a subject/topic adds that bit of challenge.

:confused: Maybe there isnt any interest other than us??

Yes maybe thats an idea. I know lots of ppl are committed to one day a week pic topics...but I think different ideas will expand how we think of things. It would be nice to see this up and running again...its easy to take a pic of something of choice but trying to keep within a subject/topic adds that bit of challenge.

:confused: Maybe there isnt any interest other than us??

You and I can do it together then ;) I'm sure Helen will join us too if she can :D

So the 1st is on Sunday - I'll pick a word that most people can do - or that I've seen in other photo posts....

Sorry I haven't had time for any photography, but I have had lots of ideas for gather... gathering sheep when a working dog makes its outrun, gathering mushrooms, gathering acorns, gathering wood in preparation for winter..... all sorts of autumnal images pop into my head for this word.... will try to make a contribution next month, but am flat chat making a quid at the moment :)