Head Of The Piaa Caught In The Act.

Steve Austin is pictured here with a dog he trained to locate feral cats in remote areas.

This dog is trained to scent-track cats, so they can be destroyed.

Though I cannot no for sure, Steve Austin seems rather pleased of his dog's achievements. I think I would be rather impressed if I trained a dog to perform in such a regular and useful way.

WTF!, who are you people? and what are you doing on a "animal rescue site:??

Anyone who enjoys killing animals has NO PLACE in ANY business associated with other animals!!

Mmm nice and rational.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep, Lilli. Holding the cat carcass up in triumph looked like relishing what they'd done to me. Called 'drawing a conclusion'. Someone else might draw another conclusion. There's no evidence that psychic abilities exist.

I think it's the irony, as someone else noted, that he's the head of an organisation that sells undesexed cats yet he's out hunting down the feral ones. Nevermind the photo, the hypocrisy is not a good look.

**probably** the only valid criticism of the pic.

Yep, Lilli. Holding the cat carcass up in triumph looked like relishing what they'd done to me. Called 'drawing a conclusion'. Someone else might draw another conclusion. There's no evidence that psychic abilities exist.

You haven't spoken to my mother :D

On drawing conclusions ... is it relish the camera lens has captured or delirious relief? ... who knows

You haven't spoken to my mother :D

On drawing conclusions ... is it relish the camera lens has captured or delirious relief? ... who knows

Your mum's anecdotal evidence, not scientific evidence.

I still can't find any PIAA policy or guidelines that show they're promoting awareness of how population numbers explode in undesexed cats.. There's a buzz line that they use how everyone loves a puppy or a kitten...

But they're not loved when human irresponsibility send them feral.

Edited by mita