Someone Sold Me A Pitbull Not A Cocker Spaniel

Atanquin

Yes you heard I have been tricked, we went for a walk today when it wasn't raining and a man walking his kelpie told me that pit bulls where a danger to our community. I quickly corrected him saying no the only danger to community is the people and the stupid owners.

He the. Said said " I thought pit bulls where banned how did you get yours" that is when I burst out laughing I was wondering why he stopped to talk to me about that? Omg you should have seen his face when I stopped laughing and told him zorro was a cocker spaniel.

Omg I have never laughed so much in my life!!!!!!

a3eb5fb7.jpg

The deadly pitbull

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering too how he made the comparison :confused: maybe some bright spark showed him some photo's and were discussing Pit Bulls, he put two and two together and came up with 129 :confused:

The mind boggles just trying to figure out how he managed to see Zorro and know it was a Pitbull....

Lynn

Just told OH apprently the guy is losing it a bit. OH fixes his computers and apprently he forgets he called OH to fix when he had already been there and fixed and will tell him not to bother coming as the computer is working again LOL!!!

Poor guy at least he has his dog as a companion.

At least it all makes sence now I was worried

..its obvious...its a dog...it might have a scissor bite...and if it gets near anything that tastes like chicken it most likely gets the dreadded "lockjaw"

No doubting it ...its a long hair pitbull (bet you paid heaps its a rare color)

Guest lavendergirl

Poor guy - obviously has some mental health issues. He probably got confused with the conversation and thought you had a pit bull at home or something.

Oh dear, I can imagine your reaction......I was even rofl at the computer , had to tell OH why I was laughing.

Poor guy as you say least he has his dog and I hope family around for him.

BTW Zorro is so lovely!