Kristin's First Foster Puppy

kja

I had a foster puppy like this once, almost exactly the same. Everyone said staffy cross .... turned into a Greyhound!!!

I thought maybe part sight hound too, will be interesting to see what he develops into :D

He is utterly adorable Kristin and glad to hear he is settling in well :thumbsup: His face is so cute in that last triptych :laugh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's really finding his way now :thumbsup: Tilly even let him chase her properly today

MAR12_123kja.jpg

MAR12_121kja.jpg

Dora got involved in the game for a few seconds but really was happy that Tilly was playing with the Puppy so she could have time to herself!

MAR12_122kja.jpg

Head tilt right

MAR12_125kja.jpg

Head tilt left

MAR12_124kja.jpg

He's such a little gem! I know it's only been a few days but I'm frustrated that he doesn't have a forever home yet - he's absolutley wonderful and such a quick learner. Definitely faster to get new things than either of my current girls were at this age (and not nearly as destructive!)

Great photos of the little guy, the last one with the ears is just priceless! Are you tempted to keep him?

The girls look like they are enjoying their new little buddy!!

Nope, not tempted at all to keep him. I don't want another puppy/dog and I originally told the vet I was only available until the end of this month. I so hope he gets adopted soon - it totally breaks my heart that someone is missing out on all this cool time with him. He truly is an exceptional pup!

Had a lovely beach walk this morning. It must be autumn coz I had to put on a long sleeve shirt for the first part of our walk LOL

Puppy loves the beach

MAR12_127kja.jpg

Found his first cuttlefish bone today and thought it was super neatorific

MAR12_128kja.jpg

Tilly is playing so well with Puppy - they have a blast on the beach! They don't take many breaks but I snagged a shot of them resting up for the next round this morning

MAR12_129kja.jpg

Puppy keeps getting cuter every day. I so want him to go to his forever home soon!

MAR12_135kja.jpg

And one of his favourite places to sleep - not the best choice as sometimes I forget he's there!

MAR12_137kja.jpg

Edited by kja

Puppy keeps getting cuter every day. I so want him to go to his forever home soon!

MAR12_135kja.jpg

And one of his favourite places to sleep - not the best choice as sometimes I forget he's there!

MAR12_137kja.jpg

Every time i look at this little man my heart melts, he has this cheeky innocent look on him that reminds me of Gus and his just adorable.