Adelaide Royal Schedule 2012

SwaY

I have emailed the show society a few times for a date for the Xoloitzcuintle, but sadly noone has got back to me. Shame, was looking forward to sending a dog there! Oh well Sydney again looks good!

I spoke to Jo who is change of the dog section she said they would be on -

Friday Sept 14, 2012

Judge Mr J Juslin (Finland)

She says because they have not been entered before they would had not been listed (they do this with many rare breeds)

Jo did say if you were coming give her a call 08 8210 5211 as they like to promote the rare breeds (would like to prepare in advance)

Jo sounded really excited about the Xolo's coming to the show.

SWAY you are awseome thank you so much, just a metter of logisitics to get there and find a place that takes dogs and me ! lol

This caravan park takes dogs and is used by many during the Royal time http://www.highway1touristpark.com

Thank you Swayd, you will make a young lady ( not me!!lolol) very happy if Xolos can get there!

Hopefully the Xolo's can make it, don't forget to get in contact with Jo and work on some info to help promote the breed.

I called her the other day and mentioned that we would like to come, she was going to email me some recc stay areas that took the dogs.

Hoping to get some info next week, luckily I only have to go the Friday and Sat, as we are on close to the group.

• 3 months later...

This caravan park takes dogs and is used by many during the Royal time http://www.highway1touristpark.com

Thank you Swayd, you will make a young lady ( not me!!lolol) very happy if Xolos can get there!

Hopefully the Xolo's can make it, don't forget to get in contact with Jo and work on some info to help promote the breed.

I called her the other day and mentioned that we would like to come, she was going to email me some recc stay areas that took the dogs.

Hoping to get some info next week, luckily I only have to go the Friday and Sat, as we are on close to the group.

never got an email back so never entered, poor form for Adelaide, thats Victoria and Adelaide that have really bad comms and I hate bad communication, looks like back to NSW and QLD!!

Good luck to all entered

never got an email back so never entered, poor form for Adelaide, thats Victoria and Adelaide that have really bad comms and I hate bad communication, looks like back to NSW and QLD!!

Good luck to all entered

That's sad regarding Melbourne Royal! Esther who used to do it apparently for a long time was absolutely fantastic! I had so much issue with last year Royal regarding to postal and never got anything until the last minute (and even the original mail came a few days after the Royal ended), but she was polite, helpful and just fantastic to deal with, even when I saw her on the Saturday, she had a smile on her face and that to me is excellent service!

Shame she is no longer the Melbourne Royal secretary! I think if she had still been doing the job, you would've had efficient communication from her!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all please read the official communicatoin from the RAHS in Adelaide Re the judges for the 2012 Show. Please pass it on

"The committee of the Royal Adelaide Show has recently been informed that due to medical reasons Mr Hans Lehtinen and Mr Jarle Justin will not be officiating at the Royal Adelaide Show as published. The committee is currently in negotiations with other senior international judges to enable the show to continue with a panel of high standard international judges. Once alternative judges have been contracted and cleared through the ANKC further notification will be provided to exhibitors."

• 2 weeks later...
The Dog Committee of the RA&HS are pleased to confirm the judges for this year’s Show following the late withdrawal of the previous judges Hans Lehtinen and Johann Juslin from Finland due to ill health.

Mrs Colette Muldoon (Ireland) will be judging

Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Breeder Team on the Day, Best in Show and Co-Judging Best Breeder Team in Show

Mr John Muldoon (Ireland) will be judging

Group 4, Group 5, Group 6, Group 7, Co-Judging Best Breeder Team in Show

Mr G O’Shea (Sweden) Rottweiler and Breeds Group 5, 6 and 7

The Dog Committee of the RA&HS are pleased to confirm the judges for this year’s Show following the late withdrawal of the previous judges Hans Lehtinen and Johann Juslin from Finland due to ill health.

Mrs Colette Muldoon (Ireland) will be judging

Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, Breeder Team on the Day, Best in Show and Co-Judging Best Breeder Team in Show

Mr John Muldoon (Ireland) will be judging

Group 4, Group 5, Group 6, Group 7, Co-Judging Best Breeder Team in Show

Mr G O’Shea (Sweden) Rottweiler and Breeds Group 5, 6 and 7

:mad will research this new Judge but reckon I will be staying home and gardening. What a huge pain in the you know where.

Colette judges all breeds and Groups at international level. She was approved as an

ALL BREEDS judge in November 2009. Colette was on The Judges Committee of

The Irish Kennel Club for many years,and has now been elected as a Director.

She and her husband have been involved with Show Dogs for nearly 40 years, they

have owned Rottweilers, Schnauzers,Samoyeds,German Spitz, Bichon Frise,

Yorkshire Terriers, and have had many Champions under the Windfall Prefix.

Colette is Secretary of an All Breed Championship Show also secretary of The

Staffordshire Bull Terrier Club. She is President of The German Spitz, Bichon

Frise, Dogue De Bordeaux Clubs.

and Chairman of The Yorkshire Terrier Club. She has judged in Australia.

Edited by Bohunt

• 2 weeks later...