Dont Exercise Around Your Animals.

kitkatswing

My 2 sit and watch when I am doing weights then come in for a pat between sets. My neighbour told me the otherday he wished he had his camera because he saw me meditating with the dogs sitting serinly either side of me.

I can totally picture that CBD. I made the mistake, just once, of picking my cat up and dancing with him around the house in my PJ's while I was watching music video's. Now, I cannot play music in the house without the cat coming running to harass me to join the party. He sits up and begs and paws with one foot until we 'bust a move' LOL.

S

I can't do any yoga as its hard when there is a toy being shoved in your face, your hands are full of paws that are forced in there and a 38kg dog on your back when your laying on the floor trying to stretch. :laugh:

I generally give up, much to Stella's dismay, as I get worn out much quicker than just doing the yoga.

So, I do pole dancing as a hobby and for exercise, I have a pole in the backyard.

I had hubby come and take a few photos for me... I was working on this move

:

305583_10150624108760878_589495877_9431883_2090607163_n.jpg

When all of a sudden I spot a certain boy running towards me. Before I could say anything he jumped up and started kissing me...

This was what happened:

479800_10150624108840878_589495877_9431886_32150875_n.jpg

I ended up flat on my back (thank god for crashmats)... With Maui jumping all over me, what does husband do? Continues to take photos thats what!!!!!!

:thumbsup: How impressive. How long have you been "poling"? We had a fitness expo at work and they had pole fitness. I would love to give it a go. Thinking I might need a year of yoga first though - not much core strength here at the moment.

Good on you!!

:thumbsup: How impressive. How long have you been "poling"? We had a fitness expo at work and they had pole fitness. I would love to give it a go. Thinking I might need a year of yoga first though - not much core strength here at the moment.

Good on you!!

Ive been doing pole for about 3 years now and love it :) It really is such a great way to get fit. My arm and core strength has improved so much. I actually have a couple of shirts now that I cant wear because my biceps got too big!!! :)

Its hard work but so much fun :)

Totally utterly impressed (and inspired). I will have to see if some one local can give me lessons.

I just love the incredible strength it takes to do this. Good on you.

I have very low blood pressure - I can see me do one of those upside down ones - faint - and land on my noggin!! :eek:

THanks for sharing!!