Dog Obedience/security Trials

CK9-SAS is holding dog trials, come and test yourself and your dog. There will be level one for the beginners and level two for more experienced handlers in Agility, Obedience and Protection. To reserve your place, please call Artur on 0408710005.

Edited by artur

CK9-SAS is holding dog trials, come and test yourself and your dog. There will be level one for the beginners and level two for more experienced handlers in Agility, Obedience and Protection. To reserve your place, please call Artur on 0408710005.

Looks good but where and what time please?

Thanks

John

It will be held over the weekend at Woodfords Showgrounds, sign on between 9 and 10am, competition starting at 10:30am, people must book more information can be viewed on our website www.ck9sas.com.au Thanks

Edited by artur

It will be held over the weekend at Woodfords Showgrounds, sign on between 9 and 10am, competition starting at 10:30am, people must book more information can be viewed on our website www.ck9sas.com.au Thanks

Thanks for all your enquiries, please remember you must book your spot before the event to participate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Artur, Very exciting indeed could you please tell me if anything other than booking in need to be brought. Besides dog & handler

We will be providing food and refreshments so just bring yourself and your dog. The trials are set up to give people a guide at what standard they are as a dog handler, and also to see how their dog performs. As we are trying to recreate a typical work environment both handler and their companion contribute to the overall score. We will run this trial every six to twelve months and we have already secured some international judges for the future, where we will also offer seminars.

Looking forward to meeting you and a great weekend. Good luck to all competitors. Artur

Hi Artur, Very exciting indeed could you please tell me if anything other than booking in need to be brought. Besides dog & handler

We will be providing food and refreshments so just bring yourself and your dog. The trials are set up to give people a guide at what standard they are as a dog handler, and also to see how their dog performs. As we are trying to recreate a typical work environment both handler and their companion contribute to the overall score. We will run this trial every six to twelve months and we have already secured some international judges for the future, where we will also offer seminars.

Looking forward to meeting you and a great weekend. Good luck to all competitors. Artur

post-34562-0-54463700-1335418576_thumb.jpg

Thank you For the weekend was a pleasure to meet you and all the people i see im going to have to put in a lot of work.

Can you book me in for the next one, Please keep us informed on the next date i see it listed as possibly Oct 2012.