Congrats To Seniors & Silky Rescue

So well deserved!!!! Congratulations Linda and Anna. You are both wonderful ladies. I couldn't be happier for you both and all those fabulous people behind the scenes that make this rescue such a truly phenomenal one. Go the stunning grey faces!!!

Congratulations and well done!! I don't know either of you personally, but I did donate to you towards the rescue of 'Nanna Sophie'! I have donated to a few rescues in the past, but yours was the first one to actually acknowledge my donation and keep me informed of how the dog I donated towards was going, so thank you and congratulations again on a well deserved award!

My congratulations, too, ladies :) It is certainly a well deserved win and testament to the fantastic work that you both do. I should also add that it really is a pleasure to deal with another rescue group that sees most others in rescue as colleagues rather than competition.

My congratulations, too, ladies :) It is certainly a well deserved win and testament to the fantastic work that you both do. I should also add that it really is a pleasure to deal with another rescue group that sees most others in rescue as colleagues rather than competition.

I'll second that! These two ladies are so accommodating and pleasant to deal/work with... I aspire to be like them actually... *grin*

T.