Everybody Loves Raymond

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Ray didn't get a look in today.The lady rang me and said she can't convince her hubby he just doesn't like greyhounds although he's never met one :( Oh well the gorgeous Raymondo will find a loving home I'm sure

Perhaps we need some more photo's of the gorgeous boy and someone who is looking may see him? :)

One day when I am in the position to have 3 dogs I will have a Grey, my friends have 2 rescues and they are such smoochers :heart:

Happy belated birthday :)

Well a bit of exciting news Raymondo (affectionately known to his Dol and Facebook friends as Way Way)is finally going to meet a lovely retired couple tomorrow.They sound so lovely and only lost their greyhoundX Harry in December at age 13.Best of all they are only 15 mins from where I live so I still may see him down at the beach :) Fingers crossed it's third time lucky for my gorgeous boy :crossfingers:

In that pic he is watching telly,he's obsessed with it.Don't think he's seen a 42 inch flatscreen before :laugh:

Is watching TV a greyhound 'thing'? Our neighbour who owns racing greys & loves them, tells us how every greyhound he gets in, loves to lie on the sofa watching TV. Fingers crossed for Raymondo. Sounds like his prospective owners have discovered that greyhounds make wonderful pets.