Everybody Loves Raymond

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In that pic he is watching telly,he's obsessed with it.Don't think he's seen a 42 inch flatscreen before :laugh:

Is watching TV a greyhound 'thing'? Our neighbour who owns racing greys & loves them, tells us how every greyhound he gets in, loves to lie on the sofa watching TV. Fingers crossed for Raymondo. Sounds like his prospective owners have discovered that greyhounds make wonderful pets.

I don't know if watching TV is a greyhound thing but I do remember when I first fostered Stan and I have one of those electric heaters that have the flame effect.I swithched it on and Stan leapt over the lounge and bolted :confused: His head poked around the corner and I could almost hear him say "Have you not noticed the house is on fire?" :laugh: Bless him now he looks at me and says "I'm cold can you put the heater on...please?"

Ray is spending his first night with his new family :thumbsup: They fell in love with him at first sight.They are the most wonderful people,I could not have asked for a better home for Way Way.He has a gorgeous happy staffy cross to play with,a beautiful home and get this an inground pool that he can swim in with them if he likes it! Lots of mixed emotions from me and I got a big hug from his new mum as I blubbered my way out the door :o Anyway lets hope Ray finally has the love he deserves.The country boy has come to the city and I think he's gunna be ok. :)

Ray is spending his first night with his new family :thumbsup: They fell in love with him at first sight.They are the most wonderful people,I could not have asked for a better home for Way Way.He has a gorgeous happy staffy cross to play with,a beautiful home and get this an inground pool that he can swim in with them if he likes it! Lots of mixed emotions from me and I got a big hug from his new mum as I blubbered my way out the door :o Anyway lets hope Ray finally has the love he deserves.The country boy has come to the city and I think he's gunna be ok. :)

That's great news stans mum, I hope it all works out well.

Had a lovely call from Ray's new mum and they are absolutely smitten with him :thumbsup: The grandkids adore him and all the neighbours had to come over to meet him :) Lily(their old staffy cross) is putting him in his place but luckily Ray doesn't have a mean bone in his body so he is ok with that.He is on a two week trial but his new owners are so dedicated to working through Ray's puppy antics that I feel confident this will be his forever home.All their dogs have been rescues so they know that it takes love and time.I can't tell you how wonderful these people are.

BTW they changed his name to Charlie as his new mums father's name is Raymond but he'll always be Way Way to me. :)

Great news! Very happy for you both, sad and happy tears all at once when we rehome our fosters.

Generally I don't think the sighthounds normally enjoy water all that much although we've just rehomed an Iggy that loved to get in the shower with his foster family each morning!! Most unusual.

Had a wonderful email from Ray/Charlies new mum and dad today.It was like it was written from him.It started with " Dear Special Mum" and then ended with " lots of love and licks I miss you".Lots of happy tears from me kinda makes up for discovering Ray had eaten through the cord to start my lawnmower and eaten through the back seatbelt in my new car :eek: Oh well if that's the worst that can happen in my life I'm a happy camper :)

Had a wonderful email from Ray/Charlies new mum and dad today.It was like it was written from him.It started with " Dear Special Mum" and then ended with " lots of love and licks I miss you".Lots of happy tears from me kinda makes up for discovering Ray had eaten through the cord to start my lawnmower and eaten through the back seatbelt in my new car :eek: Oh well if that's the worst that can happen in my life I'm a happy camper :)

Whooops !!!! He just wanted to leave you some reminders, so that you wouldn't forget him in a hurry. :rofl: