Anyone Else Have A Water Baby?

Remarkabull

Simi discovered the sprinkler system today for the first time and she LOVED it! She also loves playing in the dirt afterwards :D

post-35373-0-88491000-1332838668_thumb.jpgpost-35373-0-67910700-1332838688_thumb.jpgpost-35373-0-59101700-1332838710_thumb.jpg

She loves to play in the water bowl and today decided that jumping into a friends in ground spa was a good idea :eek:

Who else has water babies?

Oh Simi is so beautiful :love:

Issy is a big water baby,clean or dirty she heads straight for the nearest pool/lake/puddle!

post-35855-0-09425000-1332839107_thumb.jpg

It's so nice to see them enjoying themselves so much! I can't wait to take her to the beach for the first time. Issy is lovely too :)

My Aussies love water too....We take them down to the bottom of our property a couple of times a week to our very huge Dam, & they all love jumping in for a swim.

They also love having a bath & try & jump into the shower with us too. :laugh:

Yep, if it is wet, he is in it...

He prefers mud but the clam pool is the next best thing..

However we are doing up the yard and the clam shell is empty.. The only water is a tiny puddle on a tarp covering some soil, he was laying in the tiny puddle this afternoon..

He also loves the rain and is happy to stand out in it, even when there is a storm going on...

Both mine are water babies. They are both beach bums :laugh: everyday for a couple of hours or so. Doesn't matter what the weather.

Sonny loves our sprinkler system as well. He runs from one sprinkler head to the next, biting the water, barking & growling. Stella just loves to watch him ready to pounce on him.

Whats the funniest is when it turns itself off, the look on Sonny's face, like a spoilt child, " mum, can you turn it back on" . :rofl:

Edited by BC Crazy

My pug puppy loves the water - anything from the beach to the bay to the bath (!!!!) to the water spray. If it's wet, she's in it!

Pity she sinks like a rock, need to get her a little life jacket so she can go out with the "big kids" and not just stay where she can stand!

Yep Ivy (cocker spaniel) loves it.. She stands in her clam shell pool and waits for it to be filled. My brother's cocker spaniel cross poodle is the same, yet my other cocker isn't really a fan. He'll get his feet wet and that's about it, Ivy snorkles along and puts her head under to blow bubbles. Its very cute.

IMG_2329.jpg

Yep, Jorja is a water baby, she has no fear of water at all. She will find anything to cool her down like the photo attached of her after she had a game of ball fetching.

For a little white fluffy she is the most outgoing dog I've ever had and a joy to own.

post-6277-0-11198300-1332888991_thumb.jpg

All these pics are adorable... and that pic of Jorja is hillarious!

Arby is a water baby too, loves his clam pool, loves the hose, loves the sprinker! Never been to the beach or river as it's too risky up here in Darwin... but I reckon he would love the beach.

post-42095-0-45286600-1332892332_thumb.jpg

(Arby at about 11 weeks discoverting the joy that is sprinklers on a stinking hot darwin day)

yep couple of water babies here to

my boy loves to swim, my girl only goes in deep enough to lie in it

390221_10150401162311686_1854736819_a.jpg

74239_455860661685_690096685_5675048_3212674_n.jpg

59260_435285306685_690096685_5293391_3965152_n.jpg

just took my dogs to nudgee beach the other day. my young girl has cut her toe and her ligament so will now permanently have a toe that sits funny :( i hope she didnt develop a fear for the water, she loves to lie in it. havent got any pics of her lieing in it though

Edited by dandybrush