Ridiculous/awesome Names

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah had someone across the road from me growing up who named their cat POC (as in piss off cat) - charming

This reminded me of a name my son gave one of my very naughty Burmese kittens..SOAC....s#*t of a cat.

I love unusual names

my dogs are

SBT - Chaos and he has lived up to it

French Bulldog - Lilly but gets called Lillypoot

Bully x - Bones, love the show

cat is Sapphire cause she is a blue tabby

and the 2 rabbits are Bam and Padamay

Leanne

My childhood pet was called Dumbo. He was a whippet/jack russell and the story has it that he had giant ears as a puppy. As an adult dog though, his ears were very normal sized!

Before that, my family also had a basenji called Keno. After the lottery game.

The cat my 9 year old self named was called Fluffy. She was.... you guessed it, very fluffy! :laugh:

I quite like animals named after food for some reason. Not really out there, but my dog is called Boston.. aka Boston Bun. But we often call him Boz or Bozzie

As a child we had a cat called Dotty which stood for dirty old tom. We also had a stray border collie who adopted us and his name was just plain Boy. He was a beautiful dog who deserved better.

I swear that if I had watched Ice Age before I got the feral kelpie she would have been Scrattay - after the pointy nosed little squiirel character. She looks so much like it.

She has the rather boring name of Rosie and the slightly more interesting call name at times 0f "b*tch face pointy nose"

The Bloodhound is "My Name is Earl" - call name Earl - often - for some reason - Hurlus

oh yeah had someone across the road from me growing up who named their cat POC (as in piss off cat) - charming

This reminded me of a name my son gave one of my very naughty Burmese kittens..SOAC....s#*t of a cat.

Remember the old television ad that said "if it wasn't for snack packs a kid would starve"?? People we know called their cat Snackpack.....because if it wasn't for snackpacks a dog would starve! Not funny, until you discover the cat was 14, the size of a cocker spaniel and had EVERY dog in the street scared absolutely sh!tless! ;)

LOL a friend of mine had a litter of pups and the biggest girl was a real pushy thing in the box, so I insisted she be called Dozer. Another friend ended up with her, but she now has a very respectable name of Abby.

I have a girl named Dozer :D

And a boy called Dollop......They're both Great Danes :laugh:

We had a cat called Wanda because she just wandered in a stray pregnant

Kept her and a kitten named mouse

My current cats are Ishmae Achilles Tobias and Frosty

We had brother and sister poodles Jamie Lee and Curtis

We have one called peewee who comes better to d---head

I forgot some of mine!!

My parents had a cat called Cat before I was born, she was old and grumpy when I was a baby and she almost took my eye out one day, total bitch :laugh: Other cats we had were Blackie (original) and Rascal.

My first dog was a Boxer who we got when I was about 2, his name was Maxwell The Amazing Maxlo....Max for short :)

We had rats called Neo (yes, The Matrix :laugh: ) and Adrian/Ade after Adrian Edmondson (Vivian in The Young Ones) and I had 2 mice named Merrick & Rosso.

Unfortunately Merrick was a complete sociopath and had to be returned to the pet store :eek::( He was attacking Rosso and anyone who tried to touch him. :(

Rosso, however, lived a long life and used to build mansions from bits of torn up newspaper :)

Oh and I had a rabbit called Sweet Pea....a male :laugh: and another budgie called Punkin :)

Edited by Aussie3

My pugs are, Flynn, Elyse, Ted, Misty, Poppy, Sally, Elly, Archie, Beau, Haidee, Milly, Ivee, Jack and Holly

My GSD is Buffy.

My sister has a Doberman named "Barry Alan" the thing is I know a man named "Barry Allan" and she rang me up one night all distressed because "Barry Alan" was really sick and couldn't understand that I couldn't work out how she knew "Barry Allan" was sick. :rofl:

My old cats name was Ichabod. I dont know why but that name rocked. When I got him he had cat flu and a bad tummy so one end was gunky, the other worse. He became Icky the kitty. Ichabod when he was less grotty. I miss him. Pure bred burmilla who was the sweetest natured cat in the world, but dumb as a stump :o

Edited by Che Guava