Bison The Rottweiler And His Lymphoma Battle

DerRottweiler

Hello all,

10/05/2012: Today Bison was adminstered treatment at home, this is the drug that he didn't respond well to last time.

I'll be keep a close eye on him.

Beyond that, everything has been good, he is eating well, exercising, his happy usual self with no complications.

Thanks for the all the support. :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DR, thank you so much for your kind wishes. It is wonderful to see everything going so well for Bison.

On a sad note, we have had some terrible news in regards to our young boy. We will now do what we can to make him comfortable. :cry:

Good luck with everything :thumbsup:

18/05/2012: Bison had chemo again yesterday. His treatments are now going to be less often as he has undergone most intensive treatment component of his protocol already.

He is still well, eating good, exercising fine and still in complete remission, no swollen lymph nodes, no cancer cells in the blood. :)

Thanks all.

Edited by DerRottweiler

He is still well, eating good, exercising fine and still in complete remission, no swollen lymph nodes, no cancer cells in the blood. :)
<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247); ">

And this is such terrific news!! :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

He is doing very well.

He had chemo two weeks ago and is now having more breaks between chemo, as the bulk of his 'heavy' treatment has been completed.

He is his usual self, it is really nice to see him happy and well.

He has another treatement tomorrow, I'll update here then.

Fantastic news for Bison and Ruger. My dog came out of third chemo treatment today still happy, with tail wagging, white cell count was very good. He is on Vincristine IV and Macrolone tablets. Will be watching your posts.

Hope Bison's treatment went well today DR.Good to read he is going from well each time I pop in .

gwp4me positive vibes sent your way from me and the hounds.Hope both these boys continue to get stronger every day.

...and power on Ruger :thumbsup:

Edited by stans mum