Wanted Med Size Terrier Mix

I am looking for a dog for my inlaws who recently lost their muched loved fur kid due to an aggressive form of cancer. The dog they had was a female aus terrier x kelpie, she was kelpie size and they are looking for something similar again. The dog has to be dog friendly and kid and ppl friendly, any age is fine, will be an only dog but will have visits with other med and small dogs, they like to travel with thier dog when they can, most of the time someone is home, guaranteed fantastic loving home.

If you know of any dogs that fit this description please let us know so i can pass the info on

Eleni we have Benny who is a Kelpie X Daschund. So a Kelpie on shorter legs.

He was rehomed by ARF (Helen) about 3 years ago and surrendered last week due to a marriage break up. Currently in care with two children another dog and two cats. He is 4yrs old.

Benny

post-33610-0-51780400-1333865148_thumb.jpg

I don't know if this will work but I'm trying to copy in Neisha from the Somersby RSPCA. She strikes me as an unusual but lovely sounding dog - says she is a Terrier cross with a Labrador and is 5 yrs old, she's great with other dogs, cats etc and has been raised with children. Suited to a quiet family environment or with a retired couple. It's a funny cross but it sounds like she would be well suited to their requirements.

post-4751-0-33598300-1333868479_thumb.jpg

Edited by dogmad

Hi Eleni,

I have the lovely scruffer from Narrandera in care now that may suit. He does not have a profile up yet but will shortly.

His picture is in the urgent Narranderra thread still (pen 3 as terrier mix, post 4 on the the thread). He is fine with other dogs and my carer had lots of family visiting over the easter weekend including kids and he was fine with everyone.

He is small-medium to medium so I think about the right size. He is a young adult.

Let me know if you think they might be interested.

Cheers,

Andrea.

Edited by Just Andrea