Dog Minding

Charjas

This topic has probably been done but I couldn't find it. I would like to go away occasionally but now that I have Charlie and Jasper , toy poodles, I need to find a boarding kennel. I heardthere is a good one on central coast but couldn't remember name. I have a lovely lady that walks them when I work but couldn't have them overnight. Have no relatives to help out. Mum stayed when we went to Hawaii last year but had problems with the 2 boys ( adults? NOT). and went home. Took Charlie with her to her unit. Can't do that anymore mum is 80 and I have jasper as well. Don't have anyone I could ask so best choice would be to board them for a few days.

This topic has probably been done but I couldn't find it. I would like to go away occasionally but now that I have Charlie and Jasper , toy poodles, I need to find a boarding kennel. I heardthere is a good one on central coast but couldn't remember name. I have a lovely lady that walks them when I work but couldn't have them overnight. Have no relatives to help out. Mum stayed when we went to Hawaii last year but had problems with the 2 boys ( adults? NOT). and went home. Took Charlie with her to her unit. Can't do that anymore mum is 80 and I have jasper as well. Don't have anyone I could ask so best choice would be to board them for a few days.

Hello,

I think the kennel you are asking about may be mine..

Just Like Home Pet resort at Kangy Angy near Wyong.

We only take the small medium up to Cocker size.

We are also breed specific so if you have a look at our web site you may like to give us a call.

www.justlikehomepetresort.com.au

I am Deb the owner.

If its not us sorry for butting in..:o) :O0

1333868634[/url]' post='5792098']
1333868169[/url]' post='5792085']

Hello,

I think the kennel you are asking about may be mine..

Just Like Home Pet resort at Kangy Angy near Wyong.

We only take the small medium up to Cocker size.

We are also breed specific so if you have a look at our web site you may like to give us a call.

www.justlikehomepetresort.com.au

I am Deb the owner.

If its not us sorry for butting in..:o) :O0

Thanks, will have a look. Both toy poodles. One very small.