Litters Due In June 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was her at 5 weeks, just a little change :thumbsup: ...

That's quite a significant change in her belly. :) Bet you're glad you went ahead and let them decide if the time was right! :)

(Speaking of pups, Crissys temp dropped to 36.8 at 1.00 am this morning so I'm on puppy watch now.) :D

Ohhhhh good luck LizT, fingers crossed for an easy whelping, with a BIS winner in there for you :thumbsup: ...

I just compared Vanda's 6 week shot with her half sister, Ochre's 6 week shot, and Vanda looks about a week ahead of Ochre, and Ochre had 6 :eek: ... Ok, so now Im getting scared :) ...

Dunwarren you have probably just jinxed yourself writing that down !!! Here's hoping you get a nice bitch or 2 or 3 though :D ...

Nawww look at that boombah belly!

Very cute Raj

It sure is a boombah belly, wonder what she will look like at 9 weeks !!! Shes struggling already, ohhhhhh except when food's involved :) ...

Hahaha I was going to post pics of my girl but I can't find my photobucket password.. d'oh! she is huge compared to her last litter.

Australian Silky Terrier pups due 10th June, keeping fingers crossed for a nice bitch or 2 or 3 lol. What's the bet I end up with dogs hahaha

Oooh yay, small bubbas! Good luck!

This was her at 5 weeks, just a little change :thumbsup: ...

That's quite a significant change in her belly. :) Bet you're glad you went ahead and let them decide if the time was right! :)

(Speaking of pups, Crissys temp dropped to 36.8 at 1.00 am this morning so I'm on puppy watch now.) :D

Good luck! Fingers crossed for a smooth whelping.

Nawww look at that boombah belly!

Very cute Raj

It sure is a boombah belly, wonder what she will look like at 9 weeks !!! Shes struggling already, ohhhhhh except when food's involved :) ...

Hahaha I was going to post pics of my girl but I can't find my photobucket password.. d'oh! she is huge compared to her last litter.

Australian Silky Terrier pups due 10th June, keeping fingers crossed for a nice bitch or 2 or 3 lol. What's the bet I end up with dogs hahaha

Oooh yay, small bubbas! Good luck!

Hey LOTG - load the pics on FB and "copy image location" for adding pics on DOL :D Congrats - I wanna see pics..

Edited by Andisa

Hey LOTG - load the pics on FB and "copy image location" for adding pics on DOL :D Congrats - I wanna see pics..

Hahahah I've got all of my FB stuff on lockdown so only friends would be able to see them.

You should be able to see them already! :p

Hahahah I've got all of my FB stuff on lockdown so only friends would be able to see them.

You should be able to see them already! :p

Oh - yes I can indeed - just went off to have a sneak peak :o - looking forward to little fluffy puppies :D

Ok, I just created another photobucket account... this is Lola at 7 weeks with her last litter:

Lola7weeks-2011litter.jpg

This is Lola just before 7 weeks with this litter:

Lola7weeks-2012litter.jpg

More babies this time... yay!

Certainly looks like :) , although being a maiden (if she was) previously makes it appear to grow more slowly. That is to say 2nd time seems to get bigger sooner. Am I making sense? I'm sleep deprived (Crissy had her pups last night). :thumbsup: Pics in May thread.