Litters Due In June 2012

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can any one tell me how to put photo's on here been trying all afternoon but can't get them to go on

Do you have a place to host them even a facebook site? Or are you just trying to upload onto here?

I was trying to upload them on here but can do it from facebookif i knew how

Edited by woodys

Our litter of Aussie Shepherds arrived safely yesterday. We have 5 black tri's and 3 blue merles. 4 dogs and 4 bitches – I think, LOL – a bit tired and combined with human pregnant brain.

congratulations on the save arrival

can any one tell me how to put photo's on here been trying all afternoon but can't get them to go on

Do you have a place to host them even a facebook site? Or are you just trying to upload onto here?

I was trying to upload them on here but can do it from facebookif i knew how

To upload from facebook. Click on the photo so it is the one opened on your page. Right click on the photo and go to the option View image info Copy the location of the photo starting with Http: and finishing in jpg

When you have the address and go to post reply here there is a little box at the top that when you hover on it it says inset image. Past the address there and it will be wrapped in an image code and when you post it the photo should work.

Just popping in to say that , My girl had a C section Done but due to vet Error the pup didn't make it :mad , Now seeking legal advice. Im extreamly upset and angry and feel very torn apart, My girl is doing fine.

sorry to hear of your loss rest in peace little one