I Love Lg's Roboking

Oceangirl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I so want one of these!

Seems to be a few different ones out there now - I remember when the roomba came out and I thought it was the best idea (I HATE vacuuming!!) but never got one. Now I think it would be a good investment :)

Has anyone tried a different one or is the general consensus that the Roboking is the best one?

It doesnt show on my phone so clearly yes! A conspiracy right there.

Online today i found $577. I wonder if we should try for a bulk doggy discount?!

You totally should.

I'm a bit wary, I'm pretty sure I'd come home to a 6kg Burmese sitting on top going around, and around, and around.

WE so should, (Discounts for DOLers) and...I've owned a Burmese and I can see that. :laugh:

Online today i found $577. I wonder if we should try for a bulk doggy discount?!

You totally should.

I'm a bit wary, I'm pretty sure I'd come home to a 6kg Burmese sitting on top going around, and around, and around.

WE so should, (Discounts for DOLers) and...I've owned a Burmese and I can see that. :laugh:

I found it at $499 online today VR5906VM. My parents want to get it for me for my birthday :thumbsup:

http://www.dealsdire...leaner-uv-lamp/

Found this. Too good to be true? :confused: I'm tempted.

This is one of the reviews on this one:

"February 8, 2012Good to start with but.........There always is a BUT. This product just seems to deteriorate over time, the battery, the cleaning and even finding the base. After a while (about 3 months) the cleaner just decides to run backwards for no reason and can bang into things as there is no sensors on the back of it. Mine has also fallen down the stairs - probably due to running reverse when it's not supposed to. These do a good job at cleaning but they start to not work properly after about 3 months. I have 2 and both are doing the same thing. I would not recommend." :eek:

Probably too good to be true.:(

You totally should.

I found it at $499 online today VR5906VM. My parents want to get it for me for my birthday :thumbsup:

http://www.dealsdire...leaner-uv-lamp/

Found this. Too good to be true? :confused: I'm tempted.

This is one of the reviews on this one:

"February 8, 2012Good to start with but.........There always is a BUT. This product just seems to deteriorate over time, the battery, the cleaning and even finding the base. After a while (about 3 months) the cleaner just decides to run backwards for no reason and can bang into things as there is no sensors on the back of it. Mine has also fallen down the stairs - probably due to running reverse when it's not supposed to. These do a good job at cleaning but they start to not work properly after about 3 months. I have 2 and both are doing the same thing. I would not recommend." :eek:

Probably too good to be true.:(

Ahhh...it usually is (to good to be true)! And there's always a ...BUT.

Although I wonder why if it played up at 3 months they simply didn't return it for a refund or replacement??? I'm sure it would come with a 12 months warrantee. I certainly would ship it back. :confused:

Edited by LizT

Thank you for the link.

Lynn :)

OK Robomaid is out...LG Roboking is in....not sure about the Roomba, there good and bad about that one.

I like the look of the LG, might have to hunt around for a sale....do they normally do sales for this kind of thing around Tax time?

Edited by Bluefairy

I LOVE mine - I use it every day (more than once!). My floors have never been cleaner!! (Have carpet & vinylflooring)

I have the more expensive red one, because it self docks onto the charger when it needs to recharge, & if it hasn't finished vacuuming the house it'll remember where it's up to & resume once charged. Brilliant!! (The green one doesn't do that). I got it for $680 from Harvey Norman.

I also have the irobot scooba that washes my (vinyl plank) floors. It's not as quiet, & bumps everything, but leaves my floors soooooo shiny!

ETA - i thoroughly compared the roomba & LG roboking, & chose the roboking. It has more sensors so doesn't bump everything like the room a does, is easier to empty, & is much quieter (I have it on whilst the baby is asleep & it's fine!!)

Edited by Pawfect