Vale Dante

sas

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Dante is back at home where he belongs.

I know one day I'll be able to think of Dante and smile at his goofiness and the trials he put you and Lance through (breaking into kitchen cupboards comes to mind) but for now its tears which come - for the fact that Dante is gone and for the pain you and Lance are feeling.

Life sucked for Dante sometimes but you guys never stopped in your commitment to him.

Run free Dante and I'll look for your star.

Xx

Edited by Danois

Guest Panzer Attack!

i'm so sorry, i've always admired the handsome lad. words are so hollow, Rest In Peace gorgeous boy. Be kind to yourself, sas, and my sincere condolences to you and yours. :hug:

Sas I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember meeting him at the local park. He was always so gentle with Diesel (my red border collie) who loved your Dante and never wanted to leave him alone.

Run free Dante

Sas I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember meeting him at the local park. He was always so gentle with Diesel (my red border collie) who loved your Dante and never wanted to leave him alone.

Run free Dante

Thank you, I didn't know you were a member here. Thank you for letting your pup interact with Dante. You may not have known at the time but your pup was an important part of Dante's Rehab...he was undergoing behaviour modification for fear aggression as he was attacked multiple times as a pup. Your pup started his ongoing love of puppies and we fostered many just for him :)

Just seeing this now and it's brought on a fresh array of tears :cry::cry:

One day Sas, you'll be able to look back at Dante and smile at his antics. :)

His life was never easy, but you went above and beyond to make it a good one.

Run free Dante, no pain now darling boy xxx :rainbowbridge:

Still thinking of you and Lance :grouphug::grouphug: