:) I Have Been Springered!

persephone

this is Molly , who is visiting with some friends of mine. She is just the sweetest and most laid-back thing :) I guess being middle aged helps, but still.. I was very pleasantly surprised .

post-1359-0-48394100-1334411702_thumb.jpg.Can't take credit for the photo - her owner took that this morning...I like it a lot.

I was once bitten by the Springer bug, it is quite infectious and my condition is now chronic. I have lived in hope of one day achieving Springer ownership but I keep on being inundated by Dalmatians, which is not altogether such a bad thing.

Seeing photos of Molly has just given me another bout of Springer lust :love:

I was once bitten by the Springer bug, it is quite infectious and my condition is now chronic. I have lived in hope of one day achieving Springer ownership but I keep on being inundated by Dalmatians, which is not altogether such a bad thing.

Lovely to see you horus....we should catch up at the agility nationals in June for your Springer fix!

Lovely to see you horus....we should catch up at the agility nationals in June for your Springer fix!

Oooooo! A Springer fix! Just what I need :thumbsup: