Pippa Is Vomiting

I am just watching her but here is what happened.

We took Pippa for a car ride to meet a prospective new family (whole other story). It was only about 25 minutes each way.

She was sick on the way home and bought up all her breakfast in the car.

I got her home and she went straight for the water and has since bought up water 3 times in the last hour..

I think it is probably just car sickness but I am still worried about the poor baby (she is 6 months old)...

I won't give her any dinner and see how she goes until morning. If she is still sick I will take her to see the vet...

Should I limit her water? I don't want her to dehydrate.

She has bought up water twice more but nothing for the lat couple of hours as she has been curled up with me on the lounge..

Her belly is making lots of gurgling noises but I guess that is normal if it is empty and she is feeling unwell..

I don't want to take it off her cause I don't want her to dehydrate...

She seems fine in herself and she wanted some dinner but i didn't give her any..

If she is not sick for the rest of the night, I might try a little bit of chicken in the morning...

That's not good .... :(

if you are worried about her dehydrating ..let her have a few teaspoons of water every 20 mins/1/2 hour. Don't give her free access,as the larger volume of water in the stomach will trigger vomiting ...but little bits may well stay there and be quickly absorbed.

Giver her a ginger tablet if you have any , and def. no food.

poor girl.

I let her have about half a cup of water every hour last night and she didn't vomit again...

Seems it was probably just a bad case of motion sickness from being in the car for a while - poor baby.

She is up and at it this morning, she had a light breakfast of a little chicken and a about half a cup of nutro and still seems fine...

She is harassing Ziggy to play, so I am guessing the worst is over..

Car sick yuck, ginger tablets worked for our baby ..

THanks for that...

The problem is that neither her nor Ziggy has been on any long trips, so anything longer than about 15 minutes in the car and they both get sick.

Ziggy is better than he was - he couldn't even sit in the car for 5 minutes without bring up what ever he last ate...