Sir Walter Or Wally

post-35142-0-51934700-1335079008_thumb.jpgpost-35142-0-82026200-1335078828_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to share this gorgeous boy! He is settling in really well. He was a little standoffish at first but has slowly revealed his personality. He has turned into the biggest smooch and wants to be right by your side. It was so hard to get a photo of him as he wouldn't move away from me.

He seems a very settled and calm boy so far which is very surprising and not at all what I expected. We have a GSP of our own (foster failure) who had us run off our feet when we first took him in so we were expecting the same with this guy especially after being confined for 2 weeks.

He is only 3 but I would of guessed a lot older as he hasn't been looked after. He is very skinny, large pressure sores on elbows and hips and his coat is patchy and in poor condition. He coped very well with his much needed Malaseb bath and I can't wait to get some meat on his bones.

:thumbsup: Sir Walter suits this boy

I just want to kiss that nose....awwwww and those eyes

Glad he is being such a good boy for you and I look forward to updates on his progress.

:heart: Foster Stories

Thanks for taking him in and sharing his story with us all. :)

Just like a picture can tell a 1000 words, I believe dogs eyes do the same.

Sir Walter's certainly tell a story in the pics you've posted. It's not hard to see he's had a hard life. :(

Thank on you for taking him in and showing him what's it like to be loved. I am sure he'll fourish & thrive in no time. :thanks:

Poor sweet boy, those oh so sad eyes do tell a tale. His eyes almost looks like he has had his spirit broken. Hopefully with a lot of TLC and some good food, he might get his spark back. I have a friend who has GWPs and they are a happy smoochy dog. Good on you luvmypet for giving him a chance at a happier life.