Maddex, The Little Fortunate One

107_0141.jpg

107_0145.jpg

107_0147.jpg

107_0148.jpg

107_0158.jpg

107_0169.jpg

After a lot of deliberation, we decided on Maddex. We really wanted a name that fit him, as his start at life was a bit rocky to say the least but he has done nothing but get stronger, and stronger since! Here is some updated pictures he is a week old now and is such an adorable little bundle of fluff! Those that keep wondering, he is in fact a Border Collie :) his registered name is still Zero to Hero, but my fiance felt bad calling him Zero!

No, not hand raising him - we're out there every Saturday or Sunday to see him, and hand over money to the breeder.

It is funny, if you think about it, really seeing him gives us that much more drive to get money out there because

every time I see him he brightens up my day. With all the stress from the move to Australia from the states I've been

so overwhelmed at home so being able to see such an innocent face, and know he has such a big heart and braved his first

moments of life makes it worth that much more.

Ooh his eyes will be opening soon, and his ears, that's his next big milestone.

I wondered if you were American because you said "a name that fit him" We'd say fitted. It's OK though, I'm not picking on you, it's just that I noticed it and thought to myself, I wonder if this person's from the States.