Finnish Lapphund Inaugural Breed Championship

lappiemum

A reminder that entries will close May 11 for the Inaugural Finnish Lapphund Breed Championship Show.

FINNISH LAPPHUND CLUB of VICTORIA INC.

INAUGURAL CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW

KCC PARK, WESTERNPORT HWY, SKYE.

Judge: Mrs M. Martin.

Schedule of classes:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11 & 12. Dogs

1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a, 9a, 10a, 11a.& 12a. Bitches

Neuter class: 18 & 18a

Property Judge: Mrs C. Evans.

Property Classes: 24 Best Headed Dog, 25 Best Headed Bitch, 26 Best Gaited, 27 Best Coated Dog, 28 Best Coated Bitch, 29 Owner Breeder Handler,

30 Parent & 2 Progeny, 31 Australia's Cup Challenge Sweepstakes.*

Entries to the show secretary: Mrs S. Sharp, 420 Manks Rd, Fiveways, Vic. 3977.

Ph: O3 5998 1961 (no calls after 9pm). Cheques made payable to Finnish Lapphund Club of Victoria Inc.

Catalogue: $4.00 pre-ordered.

Entry Fee: Confirmation $13, Property Classes $5.

Judging Time: Commencing at 11.30am. Property classes to be held at the completion of judging.

Exhibit Numbers: A stamped self-addressed envelope must be included with entries.

Prizes will be Sash & Trophy all classes in show.

Please note: Major Prizes and trophies are to be presented at the FLCV Inaugural After-Show Function, KCC Park, Westernport Hwy, Skye. For further information and bookings please contact [email protected].

*Australia's Cup Sweepstakes Rules: Entries for this class will be grouped according to state of residence and judged (as per sweepstakes) within that group, with the top 4 competitors per group to form a state team. These teams will then compete with each other to determine the winning state team, who will be awarded the Inaugural Australia's Cup. Trophy donated by J. Lincoln.

This Show is being held in cojunction with the Spitz Club of Victoria's Championship Show, and the same weekend as the Working Dog Club of Victoria's Championship Show (Sat 9th June), and together with the social events being planned by the Finnish Lapphund Club of Victoria, promises to be a huge weekend!

So please remember to get all of your entries in by the due date!

Hey Lappie showies - a gentle reminder that ENTRIES CLOSE FRIDAY WEEK (May 11th) - so if you haven't sent your entries off we need these ASAP! Because if you miss out you'll be like :eek: and :dropjaw: and feel like :dummy: or even a :dunce:, and you will definately :cry: . Whats worse is all those who went will say :doh::scold: you should have been there, it was like :champagne::cheer::cheers: and there were even :dancingelephant:

(well, maybe not dancing elephants, but the rest is spot on!)

So sad I can't come so I hope there will be lots of photos and chat about the show afterwards!! I would have loved to meet everyone but it's Mum's 80th birthday, I (hopefully) will have pups due and my dogsitter (daughter) is having a baby. It's just not do-able :(

So sad I can't come so I hope there will be lots of photos and chat about the show afterwards!! I would have loved to meet everyone but it's Mum's 80th birthday, I (hopefully) will have pups due and my dogsitter (daughter) is having a baby. It's just not do-able :(

:( Never mind, there is always next year ;)

Just a quick reminder that the entries for the FLCV Inaugural Finnish Lapphund Championship Show close THIS FRIDAY - so if you haven't gotten around to sending off your entries yet, NOW is the time to do it!!

Also, please let us know if you are planning on coming to the After Show Dinner ($25 a head, byo drinks) - payment for the dinner can be made with your entries or forwarded via EFT to the FLCV account (details are on our website). If you are planning on being in town on the Saturday night (9th June) we have organised a Trivia night too, so there will be plenty of opportunity for entertainment - just check out our website at www.flcv.org

Finally, if you are planning to advertise in the Marked up Catalogue for the show, please let me know asap. Payment should be made either with your show entries (just mark on the back of the cheque what the payments are) or via EFT transfer to the FLCV bank account (mark in the field what the payment is for).

Any questions or if you need more info just PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks!

Entries have now CLOSED :thanks: for the Inaugural Finnish Lapphund Championship show - and I'm pleased to say that numbers for our very first Australian champ show are looking very good!! :dancingelephant: :dancingelephant:

Now we need everyone who has said that they will sponsor a show prize or ribbon :clap: to confirm that with our show secretary - and if you haven't yet paid for your sponsorship :doh: please do so asap. :thumbsup:

Also, if you are coming to the after show dinner :eat::cheers::rock: and/or the quizz night :cheers::party: and haven't yet booked and paid,:provoke: please do that asap too~!:p

:thanks:

Edited by lappiemum