2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

Oh wow - zoomies! That's absolutely awesome. I understand your excitement! It would have been awesome to see proper Whippet zoomies in a dog who has been so unwell.

I also love the photo of the post-park sleeping position. That is the strangest roaching I have ever seen! :eek:

Thanks for sharing the dogs' progress.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a nice way to wake up this morning - such lovely post compliments, thank you everyone! I managed to upload a little clip on the blog yesterday, have a look and see Phoenix in action! :laugh: don't forget to click on the blog link...

http://www.iggyrescu...y--phoenix.html

Hi emp12

The clip is not loading properly for me, I'm only get half a page and the sound is distorted. Is there a link to the clip via youtube etc?

Hi there l am not so advanced when it comes to you tube etc. How else can l get this to you for a look. I am happy to email to you directly, but it is a VERY large file... Sorry. Ella :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, sorry for no contact re the boys of late. We have been busy organising a trip to Melbourne as we might have found a new forever home for them! Yes, they will be staying together and l couldn't want for a better mum. :thumbsup: So, fingers crossed everything goes well. :)

Thank you again to everyone who kindly donated and passed on so many kind thoughts and well wishes for the boys. It has been a long journey but one with the best possible outcome. :clap:

I will let you know how things go next week when they have met their noes mum and also their other furry siblings... Ella

Exciting news for them - so pleased that things have worked out so well. The photos of them in their earlier days are hard to forget. I am absolutely thrilled they can stay together. After all they have been through, they must be so close.

Absolutely the best news to date!

Ella has done an amazing job with the boys, and dogmad and indigirl need kudos for getting these boys into care - and finding a new home for them... and let's not forget the wonderful people who donated their travel costs to get them to safety.

I love it when everyone pulls together for doggies in need like this... gives me hope... *grin*

T.

They will be going to home with all their worldly belongings - bed, heat packs, coats, toys etc, everything that the kind DOL members have given them! This will surely help them feel at home right away.

I made a stuffed toy for my foster boy who just left and I stuffed it with stuffing left over from his play time here - unwashed. As he was leaving my sister embarrassingly rubbed it over all the dogs and us so it would be full of familiar smells. I think his new parents thought she was a bit 'earthy'!