2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh this has started the Tears again, but happy tears. Wow you wouldn't even think they are the same dogs. Look at the sparkle in their eyes.

Thanks is not enough for what you have done for these boys you all :rock::heart::flower:

OMG what can I say?

Happy tears too here and lots of them. They are looking 100% to what they were. They must be feeling so much better and so much happier. :)

I agree Kadbury, thankyou does not seem to be enough for what has been done for these boys, but I am going to say it again anyways :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Now for a little happy dance to celebrate their progress. :champagne:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thanks for the help Panto! Ella has done a wonderful job with the boys and we are so pleased to see them looking much better. :)

We'll keep going until they are normal weight and then we'll start the general vet work.

I hope to visit over the weekend with the toys that Tdierx kindly bought for them. :thumbsup:

Then they'll be ready to find a new home of course!

Edited by dogmad

Oh my! Don't they look so much better now?

That Phoenix looks like he's a bit of a camera tart, and poor Dusty looks quite camera shy... lol!

Their eyes are starting to tell us a much nicer and happier story now too... not so scared and confused... and in Phoenix's case, how cheeky he might actually be under that cute exterior... *grin*

I hope they like the teddies... and if Digby would like any of the teddies, he can choose his own too, OK?

T.

So happy for the boys, they look fantastic!!! :thumbsup: Such amazing progress with all the good care and love they have been receiving.

Thanks for the updates and all the terrific photos. :)

Well done to everyone involved :clap:

They look sooo much better already.

That spotty dog coat looks very familiar???? If it is one I sent to a Whippet rescue over east then I am very glad they are helping such needy Whippets as these two boys.

I am loving the updates :)

Whippet Rescue (Get Whippet) came straight to our aid by sending coats, we all help each other when needed, Cat's great!

hehehe, I thought you might recognise it! :heart:

Ahhh so it was that one - great :) It was the first one I made for Lewis when he came which he grew out of and he isn't big so tose poor boys must have been so skinny and tiny.

I am so very glad that the coats are being used and appreciated :)

ETA I recognise the teddy bear ones as well, Yay

They are looking amazing. Very well done everyone involved you guys have done good!

Edited by OSoSwift

wow! Phoenix is almost looking chubby!! although I notice on both of them their muscles are still wasted. I wonder if they'll get that muscle back with slow exercise or is it permanently damaged. I love the video of them playing on their progress blog.

I think the muscles would have been wasted over the 7 week period when they were not being fed properly, I'm hoping that will improve now that they are on the mend, with gentle play in the garden and then walks around the block. The vet assured me they weren't too far gone in the beginning, I'm sure they will come good in every way. :)

Hard to believe they are the same miserable dogs we saw recently. They look so much better & happier. Fantastic progress! Congratulations to you all, &, especially to Ella.

I am just back from an unplanned o'seas trip & hopped on to check the boys' progress. Can't believe the difference in the latest pics compared with those first ghastly ones on Iggy Rescue site. Hope all goes as well in the future.

:eek: OMG !!! Those poor pup's. All I can see is bones :(:cry: Lucky they still have skin ( whats left of their coats) cause it looks to be all that is holding them together.

Horrific sight. I think you only just made it in time. Honestly, I don't know how they have the strength to stand up.

They are about to blossom with lots of love & TLC. Like they deserve. Thank you Indigirl :)

Edited by BC Crazy