2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

Yep Kirislin that's them. I believe the vet has instructed 4 feeds a day of super premium kibble initially. They are on antibiotics for the ulcerated pressure sores.

Edited by indigirl

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just speechless :cry:

Those poor poor boys.

Bless you girls for getting them and for the foster carer for all the love and care she is going to give these sweet sweet dogs.

Yep Kirislin that's them.

bloody hell, I am horrified, I actually feel sick. I thought at the time, at least someone is caring for them, they are safe, obviously that wasn't the case.

Our vets thought that perhaps the food they were being given wasn't the right food/good quality because I couldn't understand why they were so thin if they'd been fed daily for the last few weeks. I asked if they were too far gone or if they needed to go on a drip but their coats are soft and it seems that this situation is a recent occurrence rather than long term so the vet said they will recover in time.

Oh wow, those photos are hard to look at. I'm so glad to hear they are being looked after.... is there any way we can help?

If you would like to donate some money for their vet bills that would be a huge help. Doest need to be much, every bit helps!

Those poor, poor dogs. :cry:

What is the matter with some people :confused: Oh yes, I remember now and it's why I prefer animals to many humans!

Thank you Dogmad and Scallywags Rescue for saving them. They are being well looked after now and hopefully will find loving forever homes very quickly.