2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh stans mum I have their measurements for you. Phoenix is 55cm long, 23 cm from neck to elbow. Dusty is 58cm long and 23cm neck to elbow.

Those measurements include 5 extra cm for length on both dogs as you suggested. Will PM you Ella's address details.. Thanks so much :)

I had just tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't send.I got yours though so will hopefully have them made and posted off by the end of the week :) Thank you.

Oh stans mum I have their measurements for you. Phoenix is 55cm long, 23 cm from neck to elbow. Dusty is 58cm long and 23cm neck to elbow.

Those measurements include 5 extra cm for length on both dogs as you suggested. Will PM you Ella's address details.. Thanks so much :)

I had just tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't send.I got yours though so will hopefully have them made and posted off by the end of the week :) Thank you.

Oh.. Wierd.

If you want to MSG me you can always email me on [email protected] or thru the iggyrescue website.

Thanks heaps!

my ears pricked up when I read they lived with cats :D

sure is nice to see them snug and doing what whippys do lay under doonas :laugh:

would be a shame to have to sepaerate them but being realistic a good forever home is the main thing .

thanks for sharing the pics :)

The boys are looking better with each photo... and Phoenix sure looks comfortable with young Digby.

I think Phoenix is becoming a bit of a camera fan - I swear he's posing in the awake photo...

Dusty has gorgeous eyes, but they do tell a story, don't they? I'm looking forward to seeing him become as settled as Phoenix seems to be under Ella and Digby's wonderful care.

Teddies will be handed over to dogmad on Saturday... can't wait to hear/see how the boys go with them... there are a few largish ones which will be great for cuddling up to, and a couple of smaller ones that will be great fun to play zoomies with when they get more energy and want to play.

T.

:thumbsup: AWWW the pics of the boys (Digby is adorable) are so heart-warming, they look so much better each day.

Thanks again for the photo updates it really makes me feel part of their recovery.

Love the pics with little Digby sharing his car.........they are looking much better already

Same. :heart:

ETA And I agree about them looking better, they seem to be improving by the day. Even their eye's look brighter and happier. :thumbsup:

Edited by k9angel

These boys have melted my heart, only full bellies and warmth from now on for these two :)

We are sending them gentle Whippet kisses from Yogi,a Bullie hug from Abbie and a little donation from me.

They are looking wonderful. Great to see Phoenix up and about. He is starting to look like a normal, healthy Whippet.

Ella is a very good photographer. Very grateful to be kept up to date.

Those coats look lovely, and very warm. :)

Phoenix looks to be recovering faster than Dusty... poor Dusty still looks like he's doing it a bit tougher than Phoenix. Was Dusty in worse condition to start with?

Both are definitely coming along well though, and I'm sure they will both be fine in no time.

T.