2 Whippets Rescued Today By Iggy Rescue

I'd say Dusty was slightly worse, he had a lot more ulcerated sores than Phoenix and somehow his bones seemed slightly more exaggerated but out of the two, he was the happier and friendlier. On the first day Phoenix was very nervous and worried but he has really changed now which is wonderful to see!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both dogs wearing the lovely jackets provided mt Stan's mum :)

a5666d38.jpg

197a7aca.jpg

Ella says they are really warm and they are a great fit.

Thanks so much!

Yay I'm glad the coats arrived and they fit.Thanks go to LilyandCharlie(new DOL member) though as she made them and I just posted them.

I love the photo's and updates thank you Ella and indigirl :)

Wow, she's taking wonderful photos and I'm sure that helps their plight. Dont they look so much better, there's life and curiousity in their eyes now. I look in here several times a day to see any updates. Thanks for rescuing these boys and for showing us their progress. I so hope they get rehomed together and live long and happy lives.

They were both abused as puppies as i understand it, the elderly owner (who died) son rescued them from an abusive home and two family members took them. Some time later they were both given to the father where they stayed until he passed away.

So i think they had a terrible puppyhood, i assume they are littermates.

They are looking so wonderful! Ella is to be commended for all the love and care she has shown these boys.

Such a sad life they seem to have had up until this point - how old are they indigirl?

They are looking so wonderful! Ella is to be commended for all the love and care she has shown these boys.

Such a sad life they seem to have had up until this point - how old are they indigirl?

I agree 100%. Ella is doing an awesome job with these boys. :thumbsup: They had such a sad and sorry look in their eye's when they arrived. Now their eye's show hope. :heart: They wouldn't know themselves getting all this love and care. :)

Wow look at the sparkle in their eyes! It makes my heart melt :D they are absolutely stunning!

Thank you to everyone who was/is involved in their rescue, you are all angels! ..... I can't wait to see how they will be months from now

They look sooo much better already.

That spotty dog coat looks very familiar???? If it is one I sent to a Whippet rescue over east then I am very glad they are helping such needy Whippets as these two boys.

I am loving the updates :)

Edited by OSoSwift

That spotty dog coat looks very familiar???? If it is one I sent to a Whippet rescue over east then I am very glad they are helping such needy Whippets as these two boys.

Whippet Rescue (Get Whippet) came straight to our aid by sending coats, we all help each other when needed, Cat's great!

Edited by dogmad

Whippet Rescue (Get Whippet) came straight to our aid by sending coats, we all help each other when needed, Cat's great!

hehehe, I thought you might recognise it! :heart:

I can't wait dogmad! You have my mobile number - just give me a call when you are on your way to Renbury and I'll meet you there, OK?

If the boys don't fancy the teddies, I'm sure Digby will like them also... I picked some pretty nice ones... *grin*

T.

:thumbsup:

Yay good on you OSO!!

They look better already!