Rough Playing = Owchies For Maui

We have been away for a week and got home yesterday, today Maui was out the front playing with his best mate from next door, aparantly they got a little rough with each other. Hubby sent me this photo.

582231_10150739412865878_589495877_9767872_495537295_n.jpg

Silly thing, he is still aparantly running around like mad. Husband cleaned it out and will continue to salt water rinse it. Its not as bad as it looks aparantly though.

Silly dogs...

He's a JRT, they're tough nuts lol, they don't sook for no reason

Just make sure it stays clean, if it looks like its getting infected (hot, pussy, inflamed, bad smell) then off to the vets

BTW, I posted in the JRT forum for you, remember someone said Maui was Petstock photo of the month? I was given a copy of that magazine yesterday, let me know if you want me to send it to you

Edited by GoldenGirl85

Its not even bothering him today. Yeah hes a tough cookie thats for sure.

Oh GG that would be lovely if you could send that to me?? I will PM you my address, please let me know how to pay you for it (and postage) :)

Its not even bothering him today. Yeah hes a tough cookie thats for sure.

Oh GG that would be lovely if you could send that to me?? I will PM you my address, please let me know how to pay you for it (and postage) :)

No worries, no need to pay it will only be a couple of dollars lol, the magazine was free so it really is fine