Sign in to follow this  
RottnBullies

Lost M Dobermann

7 posts in this topic

Around 4.30 pm Saturday 28 April

From Rowe Avenue, LURNEA SYDNEY

Sarge is a 10 year old male, black and tan Dobermann with a docked tail.

He is a very friendly dog. He is not used to being outdoors and has never spent one night of his life away from his home. He is probably cold, hungry and frightened by now.

PLEASE help bring Sarge home

Contact Sue on 0420 760 661

or 9826 7650.

REWARD OFFERED!!!

Wednesday 2/5 Update: Sarge has been sighted on Monday and Tuesday in Hanna Avenue around lunchtime. If you see him please try and put a lead on him or get him in your backyard if possible (he is friendly). Phone me straight away and I will call you back. If possible please take note of where he goes if he leaves Hanna Avenue as it would take me half an hour to get there during working hours. After hours I am only 5 minutes away.

Edited by RottnBullies

Thanks Mary, He's doing ok, still a little shaky on his legs the poor bub must have walked so much.

Clyde   

How was he found?

I was very worried when I first saw this thread as not many people would approach a stray Dobe.

Very pleased to hear he's back home safe and sound :thumbsup:

There were a few sightings of him but by the time Sue got there he was gone, yeah most people probably didn't want to approach him even though he's really a friendly boy, luckily the last sighting he hung around long enough, by then he was already some distance heading away from his home

He was starting to pick up then the poor bub had to undergo emergency surgery yesterday :(

He's doing ok today we hope he makes a full recovery

Kadbury   
:cry: How is he doing and why did he have to have surgery ? was he injured whilst on the run.....poor boy