Falling In Love With A Breed, Totally Opposite To Your Favourite Breed

mantis

I witnessed this once in a house mate who absolutely HATED cats and shot ferals and would never own one but bonded and became great mates with my cat during the year we lived together. His girlfriend laughed whenever she saw him watching TV, there would be his Basenji, him and my cat on his lap!!! :laugh:

You could almost be talking about Mr Ellz. THE biggest cat hater on earth!!! Now to be seen watching TV at night with my Devon Rex curled up on his chest, gently stroking his beard with her paws! :laugh:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I witnessed this once in a house mate who absolutely HATED cats and shot ferals and would never own one but bonded and became great mates with my cat during the year we lived together. His girlfriend laughed whenever she saw him watching TV, there would be his Basenji, him and my cat on his lap!!! :laugh:

You could almost be talking about Mr Ellz. THE biggest cat hater on earth!!! Now to be seen watching TV at night with my Devon Rex curled up on his chest, gently stroking his beard with her paws! :laugh:

:laugh: It's almost like the cat in question seeks them out to brainwash reprogram convert!

:laugh: It's almost like the cat in question seeks them out to brainwash reprogram convert!

You could be VERY right about that! My mother had a Siamese many years ago...she was a BIATCH (the cat, not my mother) and she used to deliberately sit on people who she knew didn't like her. And even worse, it was almost like she could shed hair on command on things like Army parade uniforms! :laugh:

I don't particularly like small dogs. or grooming, or non-working breeds... BUT.... I really want a rough coated Griffon Bruxellois embarrass.gif

rofl1.gif I'm much the same - so you could imagine the horror on my OH face when I came home from a show stating I AM getting a Rough Griff!!!

The new pup met my 38kg male over the weekend, one lick and Yoda was soaking, but it was the sweetest interaction. FYI stripping is not hard, just time consuming - a great couch activity laugh.gif

One daylaugh.gif

I have always been a GSD person and my husband hated them with the passion of a farmer who had stock killed by GSd's. But we moved in next door to a breeder and after a while he was converted and bought me my first boy "Uff". He bought home "Errol" who was supposed to be for his mum - it was not love at first sight but it only took a day for him to win me over and then it became an obsession. :thumbsup:

Always been a large dog person, grew up with GSD's and Weims, and are planning to get a Weim next year, but one little dog I do love are daschunds! A guy at my gym owns two and he ties them up outside in the morning where they can watch him workout, it's the cutest thing when they know he is about to finish up they get super excited :)

Always been a large dog person, grew up with GSD's and Weims, and are planning to get a Weim next year, but one little dog I do love are daschunds! A guy at my gym owns two and he ties them up outside in the morning where they can watch him workout, it's the cutest thing when they know he is about to finish up they get super excited :)

I have a dashy! She is a little pillow! She sees us and instantly rolls over for a belly rub :thumbsup:

I used to have a husky and a german shepard. They were so gentle. At the moment I have small dogs because there is no room in my 8 seat van for a big one. Maybe I will get a 21 seater bus, then my kids and dogs will fit!

The next breed of dog I want is the sort that doesn't eat cat poo... :laugh: