K9 Showstopper Update

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show Stopper is a coat supplement

ShowStopper is designed to help dogs look and feel their absolute best. ShowStopper includes a wide array of natural factors meant to supplement weak links in nutrition, leading to a glossy, healthy coat and overall good health.

There is also other products that have been bought in

K9 puppy gold

K9 Super fuel

K9 Young at heart

Other products and info

Does it help with dry or sensitive skin? Is it similar to megaderm? My pup has been on that after being on black hawk she went very dry and dropped heaps of hair, it did her well but if this stuff is better....

Edited by Tara8430

Has anyone used the k9 Superfuel? Can the Superfuel and Showstopper be used together? Would the Superfuel really only be of benefit if the dog is a "Canine athlete" of sorts or can your average family pet/show dog that doesnt get alot of exercise gain benefit from it?

Has anyone used the k9 Superfuel? Can the Superfuel and Showstopper be used together? Would the Superfuel really only be of benefit if the dog is a "Canine athlete" of sorts or can your average family pet/show dog that doesnt get alot of exercise gain benefit from it?

I am not sure if they can be used together, I will ask for you and let you know.

The feedback I have is, yes they can be used together.

I am told you get the best results with Superfuel if you work the dog, the type of dog you describe will get some results but not the maximum that could be achieved.

My thoughts, a bit like having a body builders diet without doing the exercise - you get some results but not the best results.

can anyone tell me what the approximate amount is per serving (assume once or twice a day with meals?) for a 26kg dog would be? trying to work out how far 1lb would go

nevermind just found the answer on page 2 :o

Edited by SparkyTansy

Mine arrived this morning :thumbsup: Really fast service. Will take before & after shots. Lets see how we go?

Just one thing Swayd, you may need to tape down the lids on the containers as mine had come off & had spilt into the envelope. I managed to salvage most of it. Just letting you know :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Show Stopper is a coat supplement

ShowStopper is designed to help dogs look and feel their absolute best. ShowStopper includes a wide array of natural factors meant to supplement weak links in nutrition, leading to a glossy, healthy coat and overall good health.

There is also other products that have been bought in

K9 puppy gold

K9 Super fuel

K9 Young at heart

Other products and info

Do you know if the K9 Raw Raw! is going to be brought in at all?