Crude Fiber (max) 10%

Moisture (max) 8%

Daily Feeding Instructions

0-12 lbs - 1/2 scoop

13-24 lbs - 3/4 scoop

25-49 lbs - 1 scoop

50-74 lbs - 2 scoops

75 lbs+ - 3 scoops

I will email and ask for you, I shall let you know.

I am told it is on the list of products they would love to bring in - I will let you know more as I find out.

Thanks for that. I will look forward to hearing.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just order the Puppy Gold, as expecting puppies next weekend, will try it out on mum and weaning pups (if they don't need supplementing) Will let you know how they go. If they go well on it will look at getting show stopper for the adult dogs.

Well we have been using it for nearly a month now, using the recommended amount daily. My dog has lost coat!! (double coated breed so very easy to tell - and no not due for a coat drop, this is a young dog who should be coating up at this age). I have noticed no difference in coat colour, but this dog always had a vibrant coat so I wasnt expecting to see a change in colour.

We have 1/4 of the tub left and will be finishing it off and going back to Omega oil.

Not saying it isnt a good product, just did nothing for my dog :confused:

I thought I'd posted here before... Hmmm. I must be going crazy(ier) :o :laugh:

I want to commend you on the awesome delivery time, it was sooo quick! :D my order was placed Friday 22nd June and I got it the next Tuesday.

I've been trying both the Super fuel and the show stopper on my Kelpie Reggie. I haven't really noticed too much of a visible difference in his coat, as it was already lovely, but the feel of it has definitely improved. It's thicker and more plush now :D

With the super fuel im not sure how much of a difference it has made, I think he would need to be working more/ harder to notice a significant difference.

I'll have to Post some piccies when I find my camera >.<

Can I use showstopper on a bitch possibly pregnant? if so; at what point of the pregnancy should I stop using it?

I have emailed to ask for you as there is nothing about it on the container.

Can I use showstopper on a bitch possibly pregnant? if so; at what point of the pregnancy should I stop using it?

Thanks heaps!

We have been using Showstopper for about 3 weeks now & although I don't have the photo's to prove it & both of mine did already have healthy coats but

now they simply look wonderful. Very radiant & as CBD has also said their coats now feel 'plush'. I am only using about half the recommended dose too. I will continue to use it :thumbsup:

Edited by BC Crazy

*poke*

Any luck yet Sway? :)

Edited by Parkeyre

I received this last night via email.

“Pups don't come out fatter, slightly bigger all around. Lots of moms/babies on Show Stopper over the years. The mother has a much easier time.

Breeders should consider Puppy Gold.

They can return to Stopper after weaning, but I prefer Puppy Gold. Generally, the faster they get back on Show Stopper the faster they pick back up.”

We discussed that although they won’t have an issue with showstopper ( a number of people still use it in the states, unless specifically on a low fat diet). They should really consider switching to puppy gold during pregnancy as K9 Puppy gold is designed replaces the calcium and nutrients the mother would otherwise use from her own body during pregnancy and weaning.