K9 Showstopper Update

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had to put the brakes on mine. Despite introducing gradually, for some reason my boy has been vomiting when he eats the K9 SS on his food. Will start it again in a day or so and see how it goes a second time. And yes, Danny is aware of this. It is more than likely an isolated incident but I felt it only fair to share my progress thus far.

• 5 weeks later...

I am looking at the K9 Super Fuel for my Whippet who is post TPLO surgery and has dropped a bit of muscle. Anyone used it to aid in joint health? Long term?

It hasn't been in Australia long enough for people to have used it long term.

I am looking at the K9 Super Fuel for my Whippet who is post TPLO surgery and has dropped a bit of muscle. Anyone used it to aid in joint health? Long term?

No but it has been in other countries and I thought someone may know a bit more about it or know of someone who has used it. Seems no-one has so I will look for something else.

I stopped using it for a while to see if there was something else going on with my guys that was causing the upchucks. I started them back on it again in miniscule amounts a week ago and they've started upchucking again so I have no idea what is going on.

Very disappointed, I was really hanging out to get my hands on this product.

Will try again, one last time now that I have the new dog here. See if it has the same effect on him. Will let you know how I go.

No but it has been in other countries and I thought someone may know a bit more about it or know of someone who has used it. Seems no-one has so I will look for something else.

I use Muscle Pro here

• 1 month later...

Five week old litter here.

4 puppies raised on di-vetalact, 4 on Puppy Gold.

Puppy Gold puppies are significantly larger, brighter and better coated. Will continue to watch their progress.

photos please, it'll be interesting to see the difference

Has anyone used Young at Heart, or does anyone have any feedback on it?

Hi Kayla1

Just saw this and I wanted to share our experience, one of the dogs at work who is 14 years old went down hill after having a stroke. A few months later she was put on Young at Heart and the results have been amazing. She went from barely being able to leave the office to go to the toilet to running around, playing fetch, barking at the gate again (LOL) and when she sees me training the Mal pup I handle she runs down to the training field and tries to join in. It was truly amazing - I actually thought she was very close to passing away and YAH has really given her a new lease on life.

Has anyone used Young at Heart, or does anyone have any feedback on it?

Hi Kayla1

Just saw this and I wanted to share our experience, one of the dogs at work who is 14 years old went down hill after having a stroke. A few months later she was put on Young at Heart and the results have been amazing. She went from barely being able to leave the office to go to the toilet to running around, playing fetch, barking at the gate again (LOL) and when she sees me training the Mal pup I handle she runs down to the training field and tries to join in. It was truly amazing - I actually thought she was very close to passing away and YAH has really given her a new lease on life.

Thanks for the reply huski. :)

That's great, it's good to hear some positive feedback so I might give it a go. I saw the K9Pro email this afternoon so it's a good time to try it!

Thanks for the reply huski. :)

That's great, it's good to hear some positive feedback so I might give it a go. I saw the K9Pro email this afternoon so it's a good time to try it!

No worries, it can differ from dog to dog I imagine and feeding supplements is not something I've ever really put much stock into but the AN stuff really impresses me. I have a 10 year old dog here with arthritis and as anyone with an old dog would understand, I would do anything to increase his quality of life. it is heart breaking to see them getting older and struggling with stuff they used to be able to do with ease.