Meet Reuben - New Foster Baby

Kirislin - the lovely lillypilly took the photos (with my Canon 450D)... I got to be the "wrangler" and have him run after or crawl all over me... *grin*

esky - the lovely girl who originally took him in was so sweet, as was her friend that came with her... they were a pleasure to meet. It restores my faith in mankind when I meet such nicely mannered and caring young people.

mita - he can make really nasty bottom burps... will that do? hahaha!

Katdogs - now I have a job that is really close to home, I should be home well before you each day - plenty of time to feed this lot and have Reuben ready for a play date at yours any time you feel the need to have puppy cuddles and fun laughing at Rocky looking at the pup with utter disdain... *grin*

PS - haven't felt the urge for burger rings myself of late... must get some tomorrow and find out, yes?

Reuben is such a good boy in the car now - he settles right down and just goes off to sleep in his travel crate. We got stuck in some nasty traffic on the way home from the rescue today and it ended up being a 2 hour drive home instead of just under 1 hour - he didn't complain once. Such a good boy! Mind you, he spent all day playing up a storm with Jack the BT/Staffy pup, and was probably totally shattered by the time we headed off... hehe!

As soon as we got home we went out into the back yard and he did a wee straight away - then after everyone was fed, we went out again and he did another wee and a poo... and he's now sleeping at my feet... awww!

T.

• 1 month later...

Update...

Reuben has been adopted and his new mummy is over the moon with what a good boy he is - especially since he had to fly interstate to get to her. Apparently it was like they had both known each other all their lives when they met... that's my boy!

T.