Wellness Dog Food

We have just got the Wellness range of pet food in at work and I was looking to find some feedback on it. I am hoping to be able to try it on my guy once we finish our current bag of food but it's probably another month or two until we will get that opportunity. I've had a quick glance over some of the ingredients as I put it out and it seems to be fairly good in that department. Also had a look at some dog food analysis sites but only seems to be limited comments on the product. So does anyone here currently use it or have you used it in the past? How did you find it? I also understand every dog is different in terms of what you feed them but at this stage any feedback on the product is helpful whether it be good or bad :thumbsup:.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to make this topic myself, for the same reason, but Ben and Jerry you have beaten me to it :D

I too am very eager to hear people's feedback, good or bad.

Going to give Wellness a whirl for my cat and dogs ASAP. We have already given a test run to the Wellbars in the Peanuts & Honey variety and Zeke and Maya both think they are great. I must say they look impressive, they look and smell like small human grade muesli bars!

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showcat.php?cat=all&stype=1&si=Wellness

Has some good things to say about it :thumbsup:

I have just been given some free samples (tinned food)for the fur kids to try.

The dogs love the turkey stew

have yet to try them on the chicken and sweet potato and whitefish and sweet potato.

I would seriously never contemplate feeding this as a complete diet as these tins retail at our pet store for $3.55 each.

Yes, the tins are rather expensive :( thankfully the kibble is fairly competitively priced.

My dogs seem to like it (though two of the four would/ do eat anything) the other two seem to be quite impressed as well though :thumbsup: They are on the white fish and sweet potato and the kelpie also gets their puppy.

Guest lavendergirl

I don't think there is any need for Australian consumers to panic about the recalls in the United States. Someone in the other thread confirmed that the factory exporting to Australia was not involved in the recall.