Outrage Over Dumped Puppies

Two six-week-old puppies have died after being sealed in a garbage bag and dumped in a skip at Bolivar in Adelaide's north.

A third puppy that was in the bag was lucky to be alive after being found this morning.

The Labrador X puppies were found by a passerby at a service station on Port Wakefield Road around 7.30 this morning.

The RSPCA are investigating how the puppies came to be there and SA's Chief Inspector Simon Richards says it’s a despicable act.

“I am shocked and disgusted that someone could do this,” he said. “It is just so unnecessary. There are always options.

“If people don’t want to care for their animals, or are no longer able to, they can bring them to a shelter for a second chance.

“We’re appealing for anyone with information about the dumping of these puppies to contact the RSPCA.”

If caught and convicted, the culprit faces up to two years behind bars or a $20,000 fine.

Follow 7News Adelaide on Twitter

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/latest/a/-/latest/13721273/outrage-over-dumped-puppies

Poor little babies.

R.I.P. to the 2 sweet little souls lost. :rainbowbridge:

What a horrible death that must of been. :cry:

I hope the lucky little one that made it goes on to live a long, happy life full of love. :heart:

As for the sad excuse of a human being who did this. :mad :mad :mad

• 1 month later...