Facebook Page Neuter Class At Victorian Shows

We had 5 entered at Geelong, two neuters plus an entire cocker and two min pins. Yes BB the girls min pins are entered under their first name - same last name.

I saw that there was an M & J XXXX and I wondered. :) :) Also A XXXX??

M and J are my girls and A XXXXX is my mum.

Edited by Sir Sniffalot

Good on ya BB for doing this.

If the VCA wont advertise it on their web site, what about in their weekly/fortnightly email called AT A GLANCE?

I don't have a neuter but I am all for this class as one day we might have a neuter.

Will search for this page and join in.

BB

We had 5 entered at Geelong, two neuters plus an entire cocker and two min pins. Yes BB the girls min pins are entered under their first name - same last name.

I saw that there was an M & J XXXX and I wondered. :) :) Also A XXXX??

M and J are my girls and A XXXXX is my mum.

I wondered if it was herself. (wink)

Hi Bilbo

You might want to contact the Alice Springs Kennel Club / Dogs NT for some Neuter class stats for your business case. The club has been offering neuter class in their champ shows for years & is the 1st club in Aust to have a Neuter Aust Champion awarded.

I myself have started showing 2 basenji pups this year - 1 x entire class & 1 x neuter class. Makes it very easy to show 2 dogs when they don't complete against each other for class when your a single handler.

Yodels

I don't 'do' facebook but having just relocated to Victoria am keen to show Connor (he was being shown in breed but I had to get him desexed early this year) would love to keep showing in but in nueter as I can only have the 2 dogs and it will be years before I have another pup.

In NT there are class 18's at almost all shows!

Annie

Don't know how to "Bookmark" the page to our FB page so its listed on the left hand side of regualr pages visited, can

anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks

BB

Thought I sent HP kennels an invite. If my computer ever behaves I will look and send agin.

Otherwise just go to the page and like it.

Today I started a facebook page Neuter Classes at Victorian Shows.

I spoke to the secretary today to further my research for my business case but I should have done this when entries were being accepted. Never mind I shall get what I can from the catalogue.

Her belief was that people entered the entire dogs and also brought along the neuter.

I informed her that of the 7 people I spoke to today they selected the Geelong Show because it offered neuter and also brought along entire dogs.

I did not inform her of the lengths some of us have gone to, to get the shows with class 18 to name Bisart Dobes and myself as 2 examples. :rofl: :rofl:

Please like the page if I have sent you an invite.

In 24 hours the page will come up on a Facebook search.

We need to get the message across to the Shows Committees that it is a viable class. And revenue raising if the really looked at the figures.

Please post in this thread if you would like to be added as an admin after you have liked it. This will mean that you can invite your friends to like it also.

:cheer::rock:Neuter Class Rocks :rock::cheer: