Pet Hate - Light Hearted Thread

SwaY

Pick up your Dangly leads people -

Nothing worse then seeing a dog stacked up with a lead flapping in the wind, or worse laying against the dog breaking the nice clean lines.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chain smokers on the sidelines who you have to constantly walk through their endless puffs and clouds of smoke! *cough cough* I'm sure your dog really appreciates it! :mad

Oh Yeah - Go Kill Yourself Elsewhere :D . (& then they get pissed off when you tell them to get out of your tent !! - one day I turned my fans on someone who was lighting their next one with the last - they weren't happy but I was :rofl: ).

Throwing bait to get your dogs attention in the ring - even worse throwing bait so that it hits the dog in front of you in the lineup - leaving your thrown bait on the ground when you walk out of the ring!

I also agree with many others already listed in here... I hate dangly leads, show clothes that look terrible - ie the very short tight skirts, and other inappropriate outfits, really it is not appropriate to wear skimpy little tops in the ring either. I also hate it when people throw bait and never pick it up, or those that have bait bags on and their bait falls out all over the ring when they run around.

People grouping and charting at the entrance to the ring while the steward is calling your number and you CAN'T get through them.

People Idely talking while there dog on the end of the lead they are holding is 'interfering' with dogs tying o get past them.

When you arrive and set up at the rear of the front row, then others come and set up so close and block the path that allows you to get in and out!

People entering a class that is likely to go back in for show, and leaving before it happens. Has happened a few times here with state bred class and I think it is just rude. If you don't want to hang around for "just" a class, enter open.