Who Did This?!

HazyWal

I came home today to find two bowls and a saucepan on the floor. Licked cleaner than any dishwasher could ever do. Stupidly I stood there and asked the question.."Who did this?" Besides the fact they can't speak I still asked the question and I already know the answer anyway. The tell tale muddy pawprints on every bench in the kitchen tells me it was definately Maddie. Stan would be waiting for whatever she steals from the bench but I know he could not be bothered to scour the benchtops.For those with more than one dog do you know which dog did it? This is just a fun thread,I know this is not acceptable behaviour but as I said..just for fun :)

In our house it is usually Issy, Alfie like Stan would join in if there were spoils but is too laid back to instigate the naughties usually. Here is her worst effort (blind accidently left down so she could not see the goings on of the street).

post-35855-0-25173800-1338713244_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

Once I had made a ham quiche from scratch even the pastry and I left it on the bench to cool and about an hour later I noticed Sasha was very quiet and went looking and her she was in the kitchen with her front legs on the bench eating my quiche :cry: she only managed to eat a quarter of the top cheesy bit and some of the filling so I was able to salvage most of it :)

Naughty Maddie :scold:

Edited by kiwigirl

i'm so lucky in that mine don't counter-surf or are particularly bad behavioured with food, but I have come home on occasion to find the contents of the garbage bin spattered all over the kitchen floor !

I do the same, walk in and say "Who did this?" in a very stern voice. LOL, like I'm expecting an answer :laugh: Fleming just bounces around going "you're home, you're home" while Tess puts her head down and looks exceedingly sheepish.

Tess is sooo well behaved, and I know it's Fleming that's the culprit - he's learned some bad behaviour from various fosters. Well I thought so anyway, until I got home one day and sprung Tessie with her head in the garbage bin :laugh:

It is Flemo that's normally the instigator though, Tess just finishes it off what he starts !

If we leave ours indoors, B's in the crate and D has run of the house. We always know when he's been naughty because he looks sheepish, and then I have to check the house to see what he's done :rofl:

Last week he ate a plastic container, and he'd hidden it in the spare bedroom so it took me ages to find it, and even then it was only because Bundy had dobbed him in and found it first.

:rofl: @ Weasels

I've tried training him with a clicker and some beer, but he just ends up getting really offended :confused:

See that's where is getting confused Wease....just beer..hhmm beer :laugh:

:rofl: @ Weasels

I've tried training him with a clicker and some beer, but he just ends up getting really offended :confused:

See that's where is getting confused Wease....just beer..hhmm beer :laugh:

Yeah, it's tough when he can go out and get his own beer. I'd better start him on NILIF until he realises that he must work for every beer :whip:

If we leave ours indoors, B's in the crate and D has run of the house. We always know when he's been naughty because he looks sheepish, and then I have to check the house to see what he's done :rofl:

Last week he ate a plastic container, and he'd hidden it in the spare bedroom so it took me ages to find it, and even then it was only because Bundy had dobbed him in and found it first.

Yes Bundyburger I forgot about the dobber.Stan will dob straight away even if he doesn't know what he's dobbing about...I open the door and there is Stan...it was not me I swear :laugh:

Lol. I like this thread :laugh:

Reggie is an opportunist. If its within reach apparently it belongs to him! He has snaffled cupcakes, sandwiches, a whole Camembert cheese and does a lovely job of washing any left out plates :doh:

Rocky is also a foodie, though a very lazy one. More often than not he will just stare intently at a piece of food, secretly knowing that if he just stares hard enough surely the sandwich/cake/ roast lamb will levitate into his mouth :hitself:

His best score was 'the epic cheesecake disappearance'. My mums beautiful (and very scrumptious) giant cheesecake was accidentally left unattended on the coffee table while we got drinks. On coming back, Rocky was found to be stealthy approaching his prey, the cheesecake. I think I let an O M G! ROCKY! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! But it was too late.... He literally INHALED 3/4 of the giant cheesecake :cry:

Yes Bundyburger I forgot about the dobber.Stan will dob straight away even if he doesn't know what he's dobbing about...I open the door and there is Stan...it was not me I swear :laugh:

It's funny, I don't have to ask what he's done now, he just slinks up to the front door to greet us.. and as soon as Bundy gets out of his crate if I haven't found the 'evidence' he always does :)

I stupidly left my poor neglected doggies inside for half an hour yesterday rather than turf them out in all that wet weather. I was rewarded with another destroyed doona and a missing pack of yoghurt drops. Only one of ours has a weakness for doonas and will jump on high tables to look for tasty things so it wasn't hard to find the culprit.

My dog is sneaky. She will try to make her food stealing go unnoticed. Eg: 8 frozen crepes defrosting on in-laws kitchen bench, turns into 7 crepes defrosting, one obviously missing in the middle. This has everyone scratching their heads as to what has exactly happened to the missing one. We all look at Heidi, who gives a great innocent glance in the other direction.

I have also had scrambled egg on toast in kitchen, left room for 18 seconds, and come back in to see the toast without the scrambled egg on it. Innocent looking dog watches me as I search the empty pan for egg, and ask myself if I am going mad. She has taken things without me noticing on many occasions. I cut up slabs of dog roll (Tuckertime), and if I turn my back for a second, a slab can go missing, unnoticed by me,,,, until I see her poo, and out comes the tucker time plastic wrapping. SPRUNG!!

My Golden Retriever, Billie (she's 11 today! :birthday: )is notorious for raiding bench tops as soon as I walk out the door. If I forget something and go back inside after 20 seconds, I catch her red-handed. She's partial to fruit, but anything will do really. She peels bananas and avocados before eating them, so is quite civilised about it. She then puts herself outside, knowing she will be in trouble when I get home. My other Golden, Rebel, does not live up to her name and is usually quite law-abiding. Like Stan, she gets all upset and her body language says "it wasn't me - I'm innocent!"

When I'm in other people's kitchens, I often absently-mindedly move any food to the back of the benchtops, even though Billie is at home with her own bench-tops to scour for snacks. Her hearty appetite is her only fault really - otherwise she's perfect.